Bl urryf ace

None are gon' be edited get over it lol ~

KiNkY! aggressive top! Tyler/Blurry (Thx @Roxy3685) Bottom! Jish 

Setting ; Jish & Tyloot are on le Blurryface tour, Tyler is NOT married to Jenna (No disrespect, I adore Jenna :3) 

Bros, Tyler's outfit is that black one y'know. It's important to this because he looks fucking smoking in it okauy
(Idk if the link works sorry)
https://vz.cnwimg.com/thumbc-300x300/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Tyler-Joseph.jpg

 Josh chugged down a bottle of water in the dressing room, they'd just finished a show and he was exhausted. Tyler was currently in the bathroom, washing off his black paint. He said he couldn't stand the way it felt after getting drenched in sweat, he said it made him 'super sticky feeling'. Josh had laughed at that as he walked off to clean it off. 

  Josh was planning on showering, so he headed to the bus, assuming Tyler would just catch up no problem. Everyone else that stayed on the tour bus were gone, they'd all went out to celebrate and have dinner. The dinner was meant for Josh and Tyler but the two explained how tired they were and the crew understood. 

  So Josh walked to the bus, of course not without getting stopped a few times by a few fans that wanted hugs; despite both them and Josh being sweaty and gross. He walked onto the bus and went to the small bathroom, then turned on the water. After undressing and getting in, he heard the tour bus door slam shut, then the bathroom door swing open. Josh smiled a little, his best friend was here, probably needing to pee, even though he just got out of the bathroom.

  Every time after shows he was so nervous he peed like 5 times in the span of one hour. 

  "Hey, bean." Josh said, then rubbed his face with the cool water. He didn't get a reply, which kind of through him off. He looked outside the glass shower door and saw what he expected, Tyler's unmistakable silhouette. "Ty?" He said in a softer voice, confused as to why his friend was ignoring him. 

  He opened the door and peeked out, Tyler was turned the other way, and he still had his paint on. In fact, it looked darker, as if he re-applied it. "Dude, I'm showering." Josh said simply, getting a little freaked out. "And I thought you were gonna wash that off." He chuckled nervously. 

  Tyler turned and pulled the door open with an unknown strength. Josh gasped softly before covering himself. "T-Tyler..!" He said worriedly before looking up at him. Tyler didn't have the familiar little grin he would have had usually if he pulled a trick like this, instead it was a devilish smirk, and Josh noticed his eyes were red, he had his contacts in. "Dude, you're really freaking me out, stop.." Josh complained as he grabbed the door and tried closing it, but somehow Tyler overpowered him, holding the door in it's place.  "Tyle-" 

  "Blurry.." Tyler corrected in a deep voice, looking up completely. It sent shivers up and down Josh's body, his eyes widening a bit. "Tyler isn't here.. He's... Well he's taking a little break." His voice was so deep that you could hardly tell any emotion, not quite as deep in their most recent music they'd made, a little higher. But you could definitely tell one thing, it was laced with lust, maybe even anger..? 

  "This isn't funny, Ty, you can stop now.." Josh said, one hand still covering himself whilst the other held onto the door. Tyler jerked the door open, making Josh lose balance and fall onto the ground outside the shower. He heard a deep chuckle erupt from him.. 

  "I told you, it's Blurry." He growled, yanking at Josh's bright yellow hair to make him look up. Josh's eyes were now wide and filled with fear. 

  "T-That's impossible..." He whispered in a weak voice, gulping. Tyler had an amused grin now, tilting his head. 

  "Is it?" Blurry cooed before he started dragging Josh, then he threw him onto the bed. It was enough force to almost knock the breath out of him, and it was, just barely. Josh struggled for half a second to catch his breath before scrambling back against the headboard, he went back to covering himself. 

  He felt so small in Blurry's now unreadable gaze. He's always thought of Tyler as such a little guy, incapable of many things just because of that. "What are you doing?" Josh asked in a small voice, a good match for exactly how he felt. 

  "Wouldn't you like to know." Blurry grinned, his hands going to his belt as he unbuckled it and slid it off. In seconds he was straddling Josh, it was so quick that Josh couldn't even prevent it. Josh whimpered when his wrists were grasped by Blurry's strong hold and placed above his head, and once again, in seconds his hands were tied tightly against the headboard, Josh instantly began struggling, eyes even bigger than before. 

  "It hurts.." Josh mewled softly. "S'T-Too tight..." Blurry grinned, as if Josh's pain was amusing. 

  "Oh, I know, Joshy." Blurry purred, his dark hands moving to grab Josh's chin. Josh looked past Blurry and to his wrists, which were moving and trying to get out of the restraints. His wrists had his black fingerprints on them, so assumed the same with his hair and his chin now. 

  "Please stop.." Josh looked back at him, eyes now watering. "I-I didn't do anything... Tyler  didn't either.." 

  "How cute." Blurry purred some more, his fingers trailing down his jawline before he jerked his head up again and kissed him roughly, teeth sinking into Josh's bottom lip. Josh, of course, did not kiss back, instead he let out a soft sob from the way he was getting treated. It hurt

  "Tyler.." He choked out quietly, eyes shut tightly. 

2BCONTINUED I HAVE SOME STUFF THAT NEEDS DONE SORRY BROS STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER