Anger

jus read and be glad im putting something out ;)

Something was really pissing off Tyler today. Almost anything someone did he was irritated. It was all because of some guy, whom owned the building they were preforming their concert in, bailed that very day.

  That meant that all their fans who had paid would be ripped off and there was no way he could get the money back because scalpers took all the tickets first. 

  He sat in their bus, his hands rubbing his face in a tired manner. He had no idea how they would reschedule; they had other places to tour. 

  He wasn't even sad, he was just pull blown angry. He was so fucking mad.

Of course, when he was angry only one other emotion was attached. He was horny, too. He stood and began pacing back and forth, trying to calm himself down, but he just couldn't. Nothing was helping at all. 

  After some time, there was a point where he just couldn't fucking stand it.

  He opened the door and stared at Josh talking urgently to Mark before he took in a sharp breath. He felt jealously upon his anger. 

   Tyler was for sure the jealous type. He always got on edge when Josh was with strangers, talking and laughing. Normally, this situation would be fine, they both loved Mark, he was their bestfriend too. But right now, Tyler was feeling a lot of things, and jealously was certainly one of the things. 

   "Joshua!" Tyler yelled, almost glaring. 

  Josh turned his head and rolled his eyes, he knew that stupid look. "Not now, Tyler. This is serious." He waved a hand, turning back to Mark. 

  That was it, Tyler was going to lose his fucking mind. 

  "Josh I'm not fucking around!" Tyler yelled louder, flinging the door out of the way and storming towards Josh. "I want to talk!" He continued, dragging Josh to the bus. 

  "Tyler, really? Right now?" Josh sighed inwardly. He had to admit, even though he was dom most of the time, it was really fucking hot when Tyler was. Tyler was brutal and he only cared about what he felt, and Josh loved it. 

  Tyler shut the door, closed it, and shoved Josh into the wall, a hand wrapped tight around his neck. "Yes, right now, when I want you, you need to fucking listen to me. I own you, Joshua. And I've shown you time and time again." 

  Josh visibly shivered, and he knew Mark was confused as to why Tyler needed Josh so fucking badly. Frankly, he didn't give a flying fuck about that now. 

  "What was that?" Tyler tightened his hand. He wanted responses and his temper was very short. 

  Josh groaned softly, nodding. "Y-You hav-ve.." He struggled, mostly because of the hand clamped around his throat. He loved to obey Tyler and Tyler knew it. He thrived on it. 

  "That's fucking right. Who's the little bitch that begs for my dick when I'm like this, huh?" Tyler asked, his other hand palming Josh. 

  "I... I am.." Josh moaned, feeling smaller. He had no idea how Tyler managed to get him like this. 

  Tyler seemed somewhat satisfied as he urged Josh towards their beds. "Strip, slut." 

  Josh panted heavily, glad he could breathe again as he hastily began undressing. "Yes, sir.." He managed softly, he could hear Tyler undressing behind him, he could feel his dark clouded eyes raking over him with lust. 

  He was fully undressed when they got to the bed, he crawled onto it and turned, eyes full of wonder, but also laced with fear. 

  And fuck, as soon as Tyler met his eyes he smirked, making Josh get goosebumps. Tyler saw, he slowly crawled in bed, Josh saw his belt in his hand. "You're so fucking into this. Look," He gripped Josh's cock, pulling a moan from him, "you're already fully fucking hard. I barely even touched you."

  Josh whimpered softly, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. 

  "Listen to you. Pathetic, aren't you?" Tyler let go and Josh fucking twitched. 

  "Y-Yes, sir.. I'm pathetic." Josh said, he knew exactly what Tyler needed to hear in order to take everything out. 

  Tyler grinded their dicks together, humming quietly. "I bet you'd do anything I asked. You're such a slut for my cock.." He teased, Joshua nodded, shuttering intensely. "What the fuck do you want?" 

  Josh bucked his hips, silently begging for more attention to his cock. "F-Fuck, Ty-"

  A slap landed across Josh's cheek and he moaned, loudly. "That is not my name." He gripped Joshua's hair tightly. Josh whimpered, he loved it. 

  "Daddy.. Please, please, fuck me." Josh begged, grabbing his biceps, digging his nails into the skin. 

  Tyler was completely satisfied by Josh's actions now, and he was fully erect. "Is that what you want? Huh, whore? Just want my cock inside of you?" 

  Josh nodded quickly, bucking his hips more. 

  "Hands and knees." Tyler ordered, Josh listened carefully, turning around to offer his ass to Tyler. Tyler held his hand up to Josh's  mouth and he spit, knowing what Tyler needed. This would be gross, normally. If Josh was topping. But this was Tyler. Anything he did was so attractive, Josh couldn't help himself. 

  Tyler pumped himself before he pushed in, no prep, he never did prep. It was okay, Josh loved the pain. 

  Goosebumps rose on his skin a second time at the feeling of intrusion. It had been a while. He closed his eyes and fell to his elbows, whimpering and letting out a long whine as Tyler started moving his hips. 

  Tyler was speeding up quickly, but he faltered as he leaned down and kissed Josh's shoulder. He was breaking, this was his softness showing through. A silent, 'You're doing so good'. 

  Joshua took it gratefully and muttered a thanks, panting heavily. It didn't last long, Tyler smacked his ass roughly and growled. "What was that?"

  "I s-said, mm, thank you, fuck!-" Tyler had bit into his shoulder, the pain webbing out. Josh felt his eyes tear up, and his cock responded with another twitch, he was so close and he had barely been touched. Tyler was all talk, and bite, too. 

  Josh felt his dick driving into him madly, Tyler thrusting so desperately, so desperate to just claim Josh as his another time. The feeling was ecstatic, he was biting his hand in order to quiet himself a little, in order to compose himself and make sure he was doing everything Tyler asked of him. 

  Suddenly, Tyler turned him so he was on his side, and shoved his leg up for Josh to grab himself. Josh held his own leg, moaning loudly as Tyler started to fuck him on his side. 

  Now he could see Tyler, concentration and anger spilling from his frame. He was falling apart, and Josh could see that. 

  "Don't you dare cum." Tyler commanded, grabbing his dick and pumping it mercilessly. 

  "Fuck! D- Ah! Please, I-I can't..!" Josh begged, trying to move away from Tyler grip. 

  "Don't." Tyler repeated, throwing his head back, pleasure running through his body. He looked back down to see Josh again, the sight of tears rolling down his cheeks causing him to twitch, Josh felt it, Tyler could tell, because he purposefully tightened around Tyler to make him cum faster. 

  And it was working, Tyler groaned. "Fuck, you little slut, trying to control your daddy?" He went harder, angled his hips, and he smirked when Josh gasped and whined loudly, his hips jerking as he came. Tyler had hit his prostate and it was too much for Josh to handle. 

 Tyler didn't hold out much longer, he came too, thrusting roughly and deeply as he came, slowly pumping himself through his orgasm. 

  Josh could hardly breathe, his tears and panting pivoting his breaths. His eyes were shut after moments, he shook as Tyler pulled out of him, shivering and jerking softly from such an intense feeling. 

  Tyler let out a long breath as he watched his cum seep out of Josh. He looked up at Josh and kissed him, Joshua kissing back and whimpering. 

k you're welc i hope it wasn't too badyou should leave some constructive criticism.