Innocence.

I'm going to be doing everyone's ideas. Don't worry about yours getting left out, thank youuu.

Setting; Josh is super innocent, basically that's all you need to know™.

  Josh scrolled through his Tumblr, looking at funny memes mostly. A notification popped up, and he clicked it excitedly.

  Someone had commented on his picture of his outfit for church.

  'Wish I could fuck you there.'

  His cheeks burned, eyes wide. He simply went back to his homescreen, shaking it off. It was just a tux. And in a church? Then another conversation popped up.

  'Bet you have a big cock.. ;)'

  It was just a picture of him. The same person. He clicked on the profile.

  'Excuse me, person. I'd appreciate if you didn't comment inappropriate things. :)'

  'Oh? You don't like dirty talk, dad?'

  'What? Why did you call me that??'

  'Because you're hella daddy'

  'WHaT does that even mean?'

  'You're too cute, Josh'

  'What?'

  'Your innocence is adorable. I'd have so much fun poisoning your innocence'

  'oops gtg.'

  Josh's eyes were wide a little. He sighed a little. He got another message, and he couldn't help but look.

  'See you at school.'

  What! This person went to school with Josh! He grabbed his bag and started walking, glancing around. He was super paranoid now. This person needed Jesus.

  He sighed, opening the doors as he walked in, taking in the smell as he walked to his locker, saying hi to a few friends.

  Josh knew nothing about sex. Absolutely nothing. And these next few hours were gonna be a hell of a ride.

  As he stood at his locker, on his phone, someone slapped his ass, causing him to gasp and look over, eyes wide as a guy that went by the name Tyler Joseph walked backward, looking at Josh with a slight grin as he moved his hand in a weird motion in front of his mouth, his tongue poking into his cheek.

  Josh stared, eyes wide as Tyler laughed and turned, walking off.

  What.

  He gulped, continuing on his phone. A message from Tumblr.

  'You know what that meant? I wanna suck your cock.'

  Josh gasped, Tyler was the guy.

  'You wanna what??'

  He texted quickly.

  'Suck. Your. Cock.'
  'Can I just show you after class in the janitors closet what it means?'

  'Uhm, I guess. Is it bad?'

  'Only if you don't like it, dad.'

  'Stop calling me that. I do not even know what it means.'

  'You got it.'
  'Dad.'

  Josh sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

***

  Josh was waiting in the janitors closet like Tyler had said, thinking he wasn't gonna come. He was leaving when the door opened, and then shut. The light blinded Josh a moment and then his eyes weren't adjusted. "Tyler..?"