Jealous

y'all this isn't great, but anyways if I made a DDLB book, would you read it ??

   Josh sat alone at the party that originally swore to himself he wouldn't be at.

Of course, Tyler Joseph, Josh dun's god, begged him to come. And now he wasn't even around Josh. He was talking to some random guy, giggling and blushing. Josh hated this, Tyler was a project of his since the 7th grade. They've been best friends since then, and Josh had been in love all that time.

He spends all his time trying to impress Tyler, that's why he was here in the first place. But Tyler left for a drink and didn't come back, and Josh spotted him with the guy shortly after.

They were 19 now. A long 6 year relationship. And not once had Josh decided he'd tell Tyler how much he was in love with him. And he loved everything about Tyler. From his glowing, wise personality, the goof sprinkled in, of course, to his long, thicc eyelashes. (sorry not sorry)

Tyler was gorgeous to Josh in every way. 

  So that's why Josh sat, bubbling with jealously. Tyler was suppose to be his boyfriend. But unfortunately, Josh had never made the first move. He was too focused on getting Tyler to fall in love with him first.

   So far, it wasn't doing very much good, apparently. Josh stared intensely at the two men, jealously seeming to waft in the air around him. Tyler was hardly paying attention to the guy, almost like he didn't understand that he was getting flirted with.

  Josh had the last straw took from him in the moment the dude brought Tyler's hand up and kiss it. Josh couldn't stand it. He didn't do that in all 6 years, not once. And this dude was doing it in 6 minutes? Opposite of uncanny.

  Josh stomped up, grabbing Tyler's arm and dragging him away. "We're going to my house!" He yelled over the music. Tyler was completely confused.

   "What?? But we got here like 20 minute ago!" Tyler yelled back, eyebrows creased.

   "I don't care!" Josh hollered back, dragging him to his car. He pushed Tyler into the car, who was frowning. Josh got in on his side.

   It was quiet for a while.. until, "I saw you, Josh. I saw you, you know." Tyler grumbled, staring out the window. Josh's grip on the wheel tightened.

   "What do you mean?" He asked, pretty sure he was aware of the answer he'd get.

   "You were staring at me and Shawn, that guy back at the party. We were just talking, its not like he was my new best friend.. you didn't have to get so jealous.." Venom leaked through his words.

   "What? I-I wasn't jealous." Josh said quickly, acting as though he didn't care, speeding up the car.

  "You were!" Tyler through up his arms. "You are everyone I talk to someone who isn't you!" He huffed as the car stopped, Josh dragging Tyler out and into his house. "Newsflash! I'm still your best friend..!" Tyler breathed heavily, crossing his arms. "So why do you get so damn jealous?"

  "You really wanna know why I get so damn jealous!?" Josh asked, getting closer to Tyler.

   "Yeah, actually!" Tyler yelled some more. "I'd love to-" Josh smacked a hand over Tyler's mouth, shushing him.

  "Because I've gotten way too far for it to be thrown out in 10 minutes!" Josh said, bringing his hands to his thighs,

   "What do you mean?" Tyler knitted his eyebrows together.

   "I-I'm in love with you..! I'm surprised you haven't noticed...! I always just stare at you when you talk, because you're just so beautiful! And you-"

   "Josh."

   "-Just make my life so much better-"

   "Josh..!"

   "- And I want you to be mine! Everything! All of you!-"

   "Josh! Then you can have me! I love you too!" Tyler exclaimed, moving forward, grabbing Josh's cheeks and shoving their lips together. Josh instantly melted into the kiss, before pulling away.

   "Really..?" Josh almost whispered, glancing back down at Tyler's lips.

  "Would I just have missed you if I were lying?" Tyler answered softly. Their bodies were pressed close, and Josh couldn't hold back his words.

   "I need all of you, Tyler.. You're not mine until.." Josh looked down. "We've been intimate. You know?" His mind was already clouded over, all his past fantasies wanting to come to life. "I need.. all of you.."

   Tyler looked away, a blush prominent across his face. This was normal, right? Best friends do this after confessing their love for each other?

   "Th-Then you can have m-" Tyler let out a stifled moan, a mouth flying over his mouth. Josh's hand was cupping his crotch, pushed against the wall now.

   "Good.." Josh murmured, scooping him up.

   And then they did the sexironi, and loved each other.

(I'm so sorry I got hella dizzy I can't finish it)