Ohio.

Sorry for being a day late hoes. 
Setting; in which Tyler uses his safeword.

  Josh tightened the restraints, Tyler staring up at Josh.

  Tyler's hands were tied to the corners of the bed, his body shamelessly laid out on display. Josh grinned at the sight, gently stroking Tyler's cheek.

  "Fuck, Ty, you look so good for me. You're so pretty." Josh purred, leaning down and kissing Tyler gently.

  Tyler kissed back needily. He's always been a needy sub, always needing Josh pressed close to him, begging for his touch throughout their sessions.

  But Josh pulled away, Tyler whimpering and leaning up to catch his lips again, failing. Josh pushed his chest down carefully. "Baby, how far today?" He asked, tracing light fingertips down Tyler's chest and tummy. Tyler whined quietly in return. Josh never understood how much attention Tyler needed.

  He wasn't a very smart daddy in bed. Always took Tyler sweet and soft cries as complaining and begging for more, when it was very much the opposite.

  "Use your words, sweets. Don't make daddy get rough." Josh warned, gently digging his fingernails into Tyler's hips. Tyler writhed uncomfortably. He knew Josh was going to use his nasty words soon. He liked it rough, in fact, he loved it. But he didn't like the words Josh used.

  "I-I just wan' you, sir.. n-need you.. please.." Tyler whimpered out, raising his hips, them holding a good example of what touch he needed.

  Josh hummed softly, shaking his head. "Tsk, begging. Only sluts beg, isn't that right?" He slowly ground their hard-ons together. Tyler cried out gently, small body shaking with pleasure. He shook his head, eyes watering. Not from the pleasure, though.

  "P-Please, d-daddy.. Oh, please.. I-I just need you, I n-need you to hold me close... n-need you inside, daddy.." Tyler rambled on, eyes shut tightly. He didn't want more nasty names from Josh. He just wanted Josh to tell him how good he was and how special he was. Instead Josh would elaborate on the opposite. Tell him how he was just a toy, until Tyler was bawling. And Josh thought it was because Tyler liked it that much. That the pleasure was overwhelming.

  "Filthy. Those are filthy words, whore." Josh seethed, teasing Tyler's hole with his tip, gently pushing in with just the tip. Tyler shook his head again.

  "M'not.." He cried softly, almost too quiet for Josh to catch. He narrowed his eyes.

  "What was that?" A warning tone.

  "N-Noth-nothing.." Tyler murmured, pulling at the ropes. "Daddy, w-wan' touch you.. wan' f-feel you.." His hands grasped at the air, tears streaming down his face. "M'love you d-dada.."

  Josh silenced him, covering over his mouth with his hand. "Shush. Sluts don't get to touch, do they?"

  So blind.

  Tyler just shook his head, eyes closing tightly as Josh pushed himself all the way in, his hand moving. "Good, baby..?" He hummed, rolling his hips gently.

  "D-Daddy.." Tyler opened his eyes, giving Josh a pleading gaze, his throat burning from holding back more tears. Everything on his body felt so good, but his insides felt twisted and gross. He wasn't good enough for daddy. "P-Please.."

  "Please what?" Josh smirked, raising a brow. "Use your words."

  Tyler's breathes got heavier, more whimpers escaping his throat, burning it more. He closed his eyes. He tried to stand it all, tell himself that this is what his daddy liked. So he should too.

  Josh scoffed. "Slut. Don't even know what you want. Just pleasure, yeah?"

  Tyler squeezed his thighs, squishing Josh's hips. "..o-ohio..." He whimpered, Josh's face dropped, hips pausing.

  "What? Tyler, what did you say?" Josh asked, cupping his cheeks.

  "Ohio.." Tyler said clearer, taking in a ragged breath.

  Josh's eyes went wide. Not once, in there being together for 9 years, has Tyler ever uttered his safeword. Josh quickly began undoing Tyler's ropes, heart pounding. What had he done wrong?

  Josh hadn't been using these names all the times they've had sex, only about 6 months. Tyler instantly threw his arms around Josh, bawling uncontrollably. "S-Sorry, daddy, Ty's s-sorry.."

  "No, Tyler, no, it's not your fault. What did daddy do? We're your wrists hurting? Was daddy too rou-"

  "D-Don' l-like the names.. n-nasty names.." Tyler explained shortly, cuddling into Josh's neck. Josh lifted Tyler from bed.

  "Oh, darling, daddy's got you, you're okay.." Josh carried him to the bathroom, running the bath water. Tyler hung onto Josh like a koala. Josh filled the bath with bubbles and laid in the water with him, Tyler on his chest.

  They must of stayed like that for a couple hours, the water cool and Tyler sleeping. Josh sat up, he felt so terrible. All the times Tyler cried, it wasn't from feeling good, it was from feeling bad, very very bad. Josh drained the water and carried Tyler to the bed, careful not to wake him up as he laid down, stroking his hair.

  "Never gonna hurt my baby again.." Josh murmured, kissing his head.

  "Thank you daddy.." Tyler murmured. "I love you.." Josh was startled, surprised Tyler woke.

  "I love you too. Daddy loves you.."

Not gonna lie I cried,