Sex-Ed

Eh here's smut
Josh is top
Tyler is bottom

Setting: They're in high school, Tyler is a shy boi that knows nothing, Josh is a jock daddy that knows everything
Tyler wants to learn
Okay

  Tyler was basically pouting in class, upset at how he knew nothing about what he was receiving. This was sex-ed.

  Tyler knew that sex existed, and he knew it involved being naked, you can blame that on his parents.

  But he didn't know.

  "Assuming you all know how sex works, in skipping those basics." The teacher said briskly, going on his laptop to set up a slideshow.

  Tyler raised his hand, not looking up. "Yes, Tyler?" The teacher asked unenthusiasticly.

  "Um, uh, what if I don't know.. how sex works..?" Tyler's cheeks burned red as a few kids laughed, and the teacher rolled his eyes.

  "Very funny, Tyler. Don't be an asshole." He murmured, going back to work. "Guys seriously. If you actually need questions, and you're not just trying to be funny, ask. Otherwise, don't."

  Tyler slumped, picking at his nails. He really didn't know. He wasn't trying to be an asshole. But he didn't want everyone in class to make fun if him, so he didn't prod.

  After class, since Tyler didn't know the basics, he was left pretty confused. He walked to his locker, sighing deeply. He gasped softly as he got spun, a tall boy suddenly right in front of him, his forearm above his head on his now closed locker.

  He recognised him as Josh, the leader of the football team.

  "You're funny. You had a good joke at the beginning of class. What's your name?" Josh asked, and Tyler's eyes darted down.

  "It wasn't a joke, and I'm Tyler." Tyler huffed, holding his books tightly.

  "Not a joke? There's not way a 16 year old doesn't know what sex is." Josh laughed.

  "I do know! J-Just not specifically.." Tyler muttered, blushing.

  "So you're a virgin?" Josh asked bluntly.

  "Yes! A-And you should be too!" Tyler exclaimed.

  "Honey, I lost mine when I was 15. I'm 17. I'm taking this class for an easy A." Josh shrugged. "Obviously, you need help. We could study at my place, if you want." Tyler's

  Tyler didn't notice Josh's intentions. He didn't know what kind of studying Josh was actually into. He straightened his skirt a little.

  "That's very nice of you.." Tyler said quietly, nodding. "I'll go."

  Josh grinned. "Nice, and I will pick you up after school out in the back. Be there, cutie." He said before leaving. Tyler eyes widened, but he tried shaking it off.

***

  After a long day, Tyler was at the back of the school, sighing a little. He really needed to know more, and if Josh was willing to tell, he was willing to learn. He was startled when he heard an engine. An engine of a motorcycle to 've exact. He looked up, eyes wide at the sight of Josh Dun on his motorcycle. How could he forget?

  "Come on,' Josh motioned his head. Tyler walked, shaking, to the vehicle. He gasped as Josh grabbed his hand and led him on. He put on the helmet that Josh handed him. He blushed deeply as Josh wrapped his arms around his torso. Tyler held on tightly.

  "Please don't get me killed.."

  And with that, they were off.

  They got to Josh's house and got all situated, books out, on a neatly made bed.