More Blurryface Smut

you're welcome hoes it's been too long since I updated

  Josh had been having quite a bit of trouble making out with Tyler lately. He loved Tyler with everything, and he loved kissing him and of course fucking him. 

  Since he figured out about Blurry and Tyler liking him, he kind of couldn't get Blurry off his mind. He did dom Tyler a lot, and Tyler would dom Josh a lot too. Neither of them could really do one of them for the rest of their lives. 

  In fact, Josh didn't even imagine himself as a bottom until Blurry. And he couldn't help but miss him. He had so much more power over him than Tyler did. He felt terrible though, so he wouldn't and couldn't ask. 

  Tyler was in a horrible state when he was Blurryface, and Josh would never ask him to get there just because Josh wanted rough sex. 

  But he really fucking wanted him again. So, it only made since to ask Tyler to dom him everytime they were fucking and jerk off when Tyler showed or something. He was really horny, he felt like a teenager. 

  That's why he had a hand wrapped around himself right now and was whimpering and moaning at his own touch. Tyler just left to go shopping for snacks. And under the three minutes he'd been gone, Josh took off his clothes and was touching himself. 

  His hand moved expertly up and down his shaft, his cock ached from being hard all day today. But just last night, Tyler had fucked him and he didn't want to ask for it again, it was embarrassing to be completely and utterly needy for cock shoved up his ass. 

  God, he knew exactly what he loved and he was great at it, too. He thumb pressed into the tip, hard. And it hurt, god it hurt so fucking good

  "Blurry.." Josh breathed out, his hips stuttering back. His back arched as he moved his hand faster, his cock twitching. His glued shut tighter, he panted louder. He was so close, so fucking close when that damned bedroom door opened and a curious Tyler peeked his head in. 

  "Josh?" He asked before his mouth gaped, and Josh sat up on the bed, moving his hand. His head was dizzy, he'd just edged himself and he felt like fainting. 

  "Oh, you're back.." Josh murmured. 

  "Why are you touching yourself?" Tyler pondered out loud, already feeling himself become hard. "Are you too shy to ask?" 

  Josh looked away. "No, I'm not to shy. It's just, we already fucked last night, and you seemed tired today." He said quickly, glancing up. It was only half true. 

  "Josh, I'm never too tired to fuck." Tyler giggled, coming into the room and shutting the door. "Besides, you can just top, right?" He chuckled, a glint of something in his eye. Josh couldn't pick up on what the emotion was.

  Josh swallowed thickly. "No.. I just.. Okay, yeah. Yeah I can top." He sighed quietly, smiling a little. "Come on, you'd look better with your clothes off." 

 Tyler laughed softly. "Well, let me take a piss first." He said, walking passed the bed to the bathroom. 

 Josh nodded a little, "nice way to ruin the mood, sicko!" He called, grinning slightly. (im kink shaming lolool yall are gross if you like that shit((literally)) srry not sry)

  He sighed, laying back again. He was throbbing and it was getting to him. Josh sat up. "Ty, c'mon I was really close!" He complained, slowly wrapping a hand around himself as he fell backwards again and stroked himself. "I'll cum without you!"

  His eyes closed, and he moaned softly as his touch. 

  That's when a sudden weight straddled him and covered his eyes with something. He gasped as a hand tightened around his throat, his hands were above him in moments, and being tied. He felt breathing close to his cheek and his cock jumped in interest, and he heard his voice. 

  "Been too long.. Did you miss me?" He whispered tantalizingly, tightening his grip on Josh's throat. And holy fuck, did he need that right now. He tingled from his fingertips all the way to his dick, letting out a ragged dragged out breath. Hearing his fucking voice was like taking in a drug you haven't since you were a teenager, and it's so refreshing and poisonous at the same time. Josh's mouth gaped, and he couldn't say anything, just emit a small whimper. "Fucking answer me when I talk to you, slut. You know, Tyler and I both heard your whore mouth moaning my name.." He licked right up Josh's cheek, and in any other situation this would be silly and gross. But god, this was fucking Blurry. 

  "Fuck, yes.. I missed you so much, fuck.." Josh managed out, hips trying to buck. 

  "Look at you, all worked up, mouth open wide for me. Looks empty, need something inside, slut?" Blurry growled, his weight shifting more onto Josh's chest, and that's when he felt his cock brush his cheek , his mouth was instantly held wider, and he nodded, whimpering. Blurry let go of his neck and held his hair, his other hand gripping the bed stand. He shoved his cock down his throat, and Josh gagged around him. 

  "Fucking take it, take it like the whore you are." Blurry groaned, thrusting his hips. Josh's covered eyes watered, and his cheeks got more red from the lack of air. But Blurry thrusted harder and faster, no empathy crossing his mind, because he wasn't Tyler, he had zero mercy one-hundred percent of the time. 

  It was now more than ever that Josh's cock felt completely and utterly neglected. He made a stifled whine, his hands pulling roughly on the restraints. Blurry's grip on his hair was hard, and his thrusts were even more powerful. Josh almost couldn't take it, but the thought of Blurry with Tyler's short hair draped over his forehead while he fucked his mouth was so arousing that he had to force himself to take it. 

  Blurry pulled out, and Josh gasped for air, moaning softly, hips bucking. "Such a needy fucking slut, tell me how much of a slut you are, how much do you want it rough?" Josh could hear the quick movement of Blurry jerking himself off right there in front of his face. 

  "Mmh, I need you so fucking bad. I've only been touching myself thinking of you, B-Blurry.. You feel so fucking good in my tight hole, I'm such a fucking slut for you.. Just for you, 'promise.." Josh rambled on, and he heard Blurry grunt before his cum landed straight onto Josh's face. 

  "That's right," Blurry grabbed his face, gathering his cum and shoving it into Josh's mouth. Josh sucked on his fingers shamelessly, hips bucking. "You fucking belong to me." 

  As soon as his fingers were gone, Josh kept rambling. "Please, I-I need to cum so back, please.." He begged, panting. 

  "When the fuck did I tell you that you could speak?" Blurry growled, slapping him, earning a loud whimper. 

  "Y-You didn't.."

  "Then shut the fuck up, I'm in charge." Blurry commanded, feeding off of his own control. He got off of Josh and threw his legs apart before thrusting into him, and all it took was Blurry slamming into him and hitting his prostate instantly to make him cum untouched, and he cried out, back arching. It was so un-fucking-satisfying, his cock was still hard, right after. And Blurry was still fucking him into the mattress, letting out the deepest fucking moan. 

  "Fucking slut, cumming just from my cock." Blurry teased, humiliating Josh. Josh just whined, he wanted it to stop but at the same time he needed so much more. 

  "Please.. Please choke me..!" Josh cried, feeling tingling from his neck deep down into his chest as soon as strong fingers gripped his windpipe, and then Josh couldn't even breathe. It felt fantastic. 

  On the other end, Blurry was so filled with ecstasy that he came again, and he pulled out, jerking Josh off. Josh let out a strangled moan, begging as clearly as he could. His hips bucked and he pulled at his restraints harder, legs cramping around Blurry's waist, pressing his cock against his abused ass. 

  Josh came again, shivering and shaking with pleasure, panting quickly and groaning as Blurry moved his hand from his neck. Blurry didn't move his hand and Josh whimpered, hips stuttering. "S-Stop, it's too much.." He breathed, eyes shut tightly. 

  "You didn't thank me, so this is your punishment.." Blurry said lowly, hand jerking him hard and fast.  

  "Mm, fuck, thank y-you..!" Josh gasped out, trying to move his hips away. "Thank you, thank you.." He mumbled, and then moaned as Blurry moved his hand away, his chest rising and falling quickly. 

  "I'll let Tyler take care of you, slut." Blurry whispered into his ear.

  Josh could barely breathe. 

LOLOL UR WELCOME HOEESSS THAT WAS KINKY ASF 

also i wrote the word fuck sm rip