Chapter Two:

Enchanted Forest: Many years later

"Rip the heart out or fireball? Hmm, hard choice" Jewel muttered to herself as she sat alone in her bed chambers. Her purple and black dress fanned around her like waves and she found herself running her hands down the fabric as she thought of what punishment would fit Snow White perfectly. It was her fault that she had watched her father die at a young age, she couldn't keep a damn secret and to make matters even worse, she was now her step sister. Regina had married the King after telling him about Jewel and he took it surprisingly well so now Jewel was a princess. Every day up until the Kings death, both Regina and Jewel played their part of the loving family when really, they were planning Snow's death. The king dying just made it easier for them and now Snow was on the run from them. 

"My my, it seems I have raised a beautiful daughter" Her mother's voice echoed through the walls as she walked into her bed chambers. Today, Regina wore black leather pants, a black corset with gold jewels on that showed a lot of cleavage, black knee high boots, a black cloak with red on the back to make it look like fire, her hair up in a side ponytail and her makeup dark. 

Jewel looked up as her mother walked in and smiled. "Please, my looks are nothing compared to your beauty mother"

Regina smiled at her daughter and gently took her hand pulling her up. "I actually came to ask to see if this outfit would do"

"Why?"

"Haven't you heard? Snow White is marrying her Prince Charming next week and we can't allow that to happen" Regina did her famous evil smile that sent many people running away in fear. 

"But with all due respect Mother, I thought you put her under the sleeping curse?"

Regina's face grew dark. "The Shepard woke her up"

"Ugh, we just can't get rid of her can we?" Jewel walked around her mother and headed towards her balcony. "All I want is to avenge my father's death but I can't even do that without someone getting in the way!"

"Oh honey, we will avenge his death. I have the perfect idea" Regina said softly. 

Jewel faced her. "You do?"

Regina nodded. "Of course I do! But before I tell you, I need to ask a favour"

"And what will that be?"

"As soon as Snow White and her little Prince find out what we're planning, they will want to run. We cannot allow that to happen so I want you to head down to the docks-"

"And threaten every sailor and Pirate" Jewel grinned. "Should be easy enough. Even the Pirates fear us"

"Exactly my dear" Regina kissed her forehead in a motherly way

"I'll get right to it" Jewel waved her hand so her black cloak that matched her outfit appeared on her body. She placed her hood up and started walking out of the room only to stop and look back at her mother. "Oh, and that outfit is perfect. I trust when I return you'll help me find mine?"

Regina nodded and with that, Jewel headed for the docks. 

Normal time in Storybrooke

Jewel Rose woke with a start. She had been having the same dream for as long as she could remember and it always ended with what looked to be her heading down to the docks. Sighing, she rubbed her eyes to clear any sleep that remained, turned over and looked at the clock on her bedside table. 7:10 am it read so she gently pushed back her covers and climbed out of her bed ready to start the day.