Chapter Ten

"So let me get this straight, we have to travel to your castle to the magic wardrobe to get home before Cora?" I ask straightening the bow and arrow on my back before grabbing a sword from the box of weapons. 

After the portal ended, we arrived in the Enchanted Forest to get thrown into a pit of a prison by Mulan and Aurora (sleeping beauty) because they thought we were a threat to them all. Whilst inside that pit, I figured out my magic worked here so I threw quite a lot of fireballs at Snow for dragging me here and then ended up almost choking the life out of my 'grandmother' when she appeared claiming she had changed and wanted to get to me and Regina. I didn't believe her of course and we all knew that Cora getting to Storybrooke was a bad idea so that's why were are travelling to Snow's and Charming's castle to use the very same wardrobe Emma went through to get home before her. Never thought I would be working with the Charmings but hey ho, here I am doing so. 

"That's exactly what we're doing" Snow agreed before looking over my outfit. "You might want to change, I'm sure that outfit isn't made for the Enchanted Forest"

I rolled my eyes and waved my hand changing from my skirt and heels combo to a black bandit outfit sort of like what Snow wore during her bandit years. "Better?"

"Much" Snow smiled.

"Can we get going now? I really want to get to Henry" Emma speaks up slipping her knife into her boot and her gun into the back of her jeans. I wanted to tell her the gun won't work here but why spoil the fun of when she finds out?

"Why? So you can corrupt him more against me and my mother?"

"Jewel-"

I held up my hand. "Save it, Emma. Let's just get this show on the road"

Mulan led us through the dark, cold and surprisingly smelly forest where we kept walking and walking with neither one of us talking. Emma fell behind a lot as she was too busy looking around her in wonder which made me roll my eyes before roughly grabbing her and shoving her in front of me to get her to keep up. I must have done this at least eight times before I snapped. 

"Okay, Emma I swear if you slow down to look around one more time, I'm shrinking you and placing you inside the charm on my necklace, got it?" I threaten. 

She rolls her eyes but nods and actually manages to keep up with us. Nighttime came around quickly and we quickly set up camp much to Emma's dismay. She didn't like the fact that we were out in the open when there were Ogre's walking around. Ogre's are blind so we all -expect from Emma- knew it was the safest place and we truly thought it would be, until Aurora tried to kill Snow and Emma sounded her gun attracting one of the Ogre right to us. 

"Emma, what have you done?" I whisper. 

"Saving Mary Margret" She answers, her gun still pointing at Aurora. 

"No, you've just lead one of the Ogre straight to us!" Snow hissed.

As if on cue, a large, smelly, stumbling Ogre walked into camp trying to find out the source of the noise. We all screamed and I threw a fireball at it trying to distract it from attacking Mulan, it worked and soon enough it was coming after me until Emma threw a stone at it and yelled: 

"Hey stink ass! Over here!"

Confused, the Ogre turned his attention to Emma before quickly rushing over to her. Emma tried shooting the thing but it just simply knocked the gun onto the floor and the force knocked over Emma as well. Emma was now on her back staring the Ogre in defeat as it roared in her face and I cringed, ew. Bad Ogre breath. I feel for her. Just as I thought Emma was a goner, Snow whistled and the Ogre turned its head to face her. 

"Get. Away. From. My. Daughter" Snow hissed and loaded her bow with her arrow before setting it free and it landing in the Ogre's eye making it drop to the ground dead. Emma looked at the dead ogre in shock before quickly standing to her feet. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot an arrow to an Ogre's eye kills it," I say stupidly and they all look at me. "What?"

"You forgot?" Snow asked raising her eyebrow.  "How can the Dark Princess forget something as important as that?"

I shrug. "I didn't really pay attention in the Ogre lessons cos I figured I'd never need them" I walked forward. "Shall we continue? All that noise could have attracted more"

They all agreed and we were once again walking through the forest with me trying to teach Emma the ways of how things worked over here. Honestly, you would have thought after reading Henry's book she would have known what to expect and what to do but nope, it was like teaching a baby how to talk with how slow she's understanding things. We stopped a few times to rest with one of us always keeping guard before continuing our Journey to Snow's castle and with each passing day, Emma looked more out of place and more uncomfortable. 

It was three days into our journey and we were all hungry and tired when I noticed it glooming through the trees. I stopped and looked at it for a couple of seconds before calling out. "Is that it?"

Snow turned around and looked through the same gap as I was looking through and smiled a small smile. "That's it. Our home" She looked at Emma. "Ready to see where you're from?"

****,SKIP TO THE BEDROOM SCENE WHERE THE ENCOUNT CORA AGAIN*******

"And now I can finally do what my daughter and granddaughter never got the chance to do" Cora moves closer to Snow who was pinned against the wall with an invisible force. Emma was tangled up in the carpet was trying to get free and I was left unharmed and watching the scene in front of me unfold. 

"And what's that?" Snow asked. 

Cora smiled. "Rip out your heart"

Yes! Do it! I thought before mentally groaning, if I let Snow die Henry would never forgive me. Looking around for a distraction, I made a fireball appear in my hand before throwing it onto the only thing that could get us home: the enchanted tree. 

Cora looked at me in shock before rushing over to the burning tree. "No! Why would you do that you foolish girl?!"

"Because I cannot let you get to Storybrooke. Not after what you've done"

"You've just made a mistake there" Cora hissed. "You don't want me as your enemy"

"Yeah well, I guess I do" I shrug and was about to attack her with my magic when she suddenly poofed out of the room.

Emma and Snow were let free from the magic that was holding them down and we all watched the burning tree in despair. Now what?