Chapter Sixteen

Nina Dobrev will now be playing Jewel :) 

**********

Writers POV:

Mary Margret, Jewel, Mulan and Aurora made camp beside the beanstalk as they waited for Hook and Emma to return. A fire was lit and a makeshift bed was made which now held a sleeping Aurora holding Mary's hand because she was afraid of going back to sleep. Jewel didn't know why and quite frankly she didn't care, all that she cared about was getting home to Henry and her life. Being here brought too many memories. 

They didn't know how long the pair had been gone, Jewel was starting to get nervous and started pacing the area with her eyes looking up at the beanstalk to see if there was any sign of life. She had a very bad feeling about this and she knew letting Emma go with Killian was a bad idea.

Mulan, under strict instructions of Emma, actually kept an eye on how long they were gone by making a clock in the sand. She had ten hours and if they hadn't returned, she had to chop down the beanstalk and they had to carry on without her. No one knew this of course but her, they would stop her if they did. 

Aurora started whimpering in her sleep and Jewel huffed. "Honestly, she's like a little kid with the nightmares" 

"Have you been under a sleeping curse Jewel?" Asked Mary Margret shooting her a glare. 

"No, I put people under them so I don't have to"

Mary rolled her eyes. "Exactly. You know nothing about the side effects-"

"Well duh, the people who I put under aren't meant to wake up. So why would I bother with the side effects?"

"You're exactly like your mother"

Jewel's face hardened and her hand twitched aching to throw a fireball at her. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you don't care about anyone but yourself!"

"If that was the case, would I be here helping you now? Would I be fighting against my own grandmother-"

"You're only doing that to get home"

"Like you then!"

By now, the two women were face to face. "You're all alike. Your grandmother is evil, your mother is evil and you're no difference"

"Honey, we're only evil because you made us this way" Jewel spat. "It's your fault my father got killed when I was five and it's your fault that the Dark Princess and the Evil Queen was born. So stop acting innocent Snow, because you're not"

Mary didn't reply, instead, she huffed and went back to holding Aurora's hand. Jewel smirked and continued her pacing wanting nothing more than to either be in Killian's arms or to burn Mary Margret alive. Her mother would be so proud to hear that she finally got their revenge on her. 

Mulan brushing past her shoulders snapped Jewel out of her thoughts as she watched Mulan approach the beanstalk with her sword in her hand. To her horror, she started chopping it at and this time Jewel couldn't hold back her magic. She held her hand out and an invisible force pulled Mulan away from the beanstalk and held her against the nearest tree.

"What were you doing?" Jewel hissed out. "Are you mad?"

"Let me go" Mulan struggled against the force. "I'm under strict orders from Emma-"

"Emma said you had to do this?"

Mulan sighed. "She said if they weren't back in ten hours I had to cut down the beanstalk and we had to continue on without her"

"Well, that's too bad because we're not leaving here without Emma" Stated Mary Margret. 

"And Killian" Jewel huffed. "He's up there too or are you all that bothered about precious Emma to care about another life?"

Jewel strutted over to the beanstalk and placed a charm over it so no one could chop it down. She then let Mulan go threatening to rip out her heart if she ever tried something like that again. Mulan gulped and walked over to the fire and Jewel sighed, she hated being back here in the Enchanted Forest. It brought out someone she hadn't been in 28 years and she wasn't sure if she liked it or not. 

"Emma!" Mary Margret gasped and quickly ran to help Emma down from the beanstalk. "Did you get it?"

Jewel's eyes searched frantically for any sign of Killian but he was nowhere to be found. She bounded up to Emma and Mary Margret and pushed Snow out of the way. "Never mind that, where's Killian?"

"Jewel-"

"What did you do?!"

Emma looked into Jewel's eyes. "I did nothing. He was going to betray us and take the compass to Cora. He wasn't working with us. I'm sorry"

Jewel's world stopped. No, he wouldn't do that. "You're lying"

"I'm not. He said so himself"

"I don't believe you!" Tears fell from Jewels eyes and she shook her head slightly (gif attached) "He was working with us, he wouldn't do that"

"Then explain to me why he left me for dead"

"Killian is many things but he wouldn't leave someone to die...especially a woman" Jewel hissed as more tears fell. "But I bet you left him to die didn't you?"

"He can get out. I just gave us a head start"

Jewel wrapped her hand around Emma's throat and ignored everyone's pleas to let her go. "You're lying Swan. And when I find out the truth, you're going to wish you were dead"