Chapter Eleven

Switching back to writer's POV now...hope yall don't mind :) 

********************

"I know I've said it a thousand times already, but I am sorry about the whole wardrobe thing," Jewel says apologetically as they walked back to the camp in defeat. Halfway there Jewel had gotten tired of wearing the bandit clothes so she switched for a black leather jacket, a black crop top and a black leather jacket. She pulled the look off with her hair in waves, dark eyes, dark lips and of course, some jewellery. On her feet she wore black ankle length boots and to say they were in the enchanted forest, she was coping very well with the outfit she had chosen.  (Pic attached) 

Mary Margret turned to face her with a smile on her face. "It's fine Jewel, you did what you had to do"

"I know but now we're back at the beginning with no chance of getting home" Jewel sighed. 

Emma patted her shoulder. "We'll find a way Jewel, don't give up yet"

"Yeah well, whilst you guys find a way I'll be down by the ocean, there's someone I need to find and I think better down there" Emma gave her the 'seriously' look and Jewel glared at her friend. "Don't give me that look, Emma, I mess everything up with my dark magic- hey watch it!"

She had bumped into Mulan who had suddenly stopped walking and froze in her spot. Mulan turned to face them with a grim expression on her face. "The guard tower- it's empty"

Emma shrugged. "So? Maybe he's gone for a coffee break or something"

"What's a coffee break?" Asked Aurora and Jewel chuckled. If they ever came to their world boy would they struggle to fit in. 

Mulan shook her head. "No- we always have someone on guard. Something's wrong"

Everyone stood on guard with their weapons raised in case of any sign of attack as they made their way into camp. Jewel had a bad feeling about this and that feeling grew as she saw all the dead bodies on the ground of the people who used to live there. Her heart sank as she lowered her weapons as a familiar sense came over her-someone had done this. Someone had killed these innocent people. 

"Who would have done this?" Mary Margret cried. 

"Ogre's?" Emma suggested horrified. 

Jewel shook her head sadly. "No, this has dark magic all over it. I can feel it" She walked towards one of the bodies and inspected it wincing. "Their hearts have been ripped out. Any guesses who may have done it?"

"Cora" They all gasped and Jewel nodded standing up. 

"I can't be here, being here surrounded by all this dark magic isn't a good idea for me especially since I'm not in control. I'm going to get some fresh water whilst you clean these up" Jewel said moving away from camp as she felt her magic surging through her body like a hot fire. Oh, how she wanted to use her dark magic and get rid of everyone around her but she couldn't if she wanted to prove that she is changing she had to control herself. 

She headed deeper into the woods heading towards the stream to fetch them all some fresh water. On the way, her magic got the better of her and she found herself blowing trees up, killing anything that crosses her path (mainly animals) and just screaming in frustration. She hadn't felt this way in a long time and normally she could just control it with the help of her mother, but her mother wasn't here to help her so that made things difficult. Oh how she missed her home, Henry, her friends, Grannies, her father even, but most of all, her mother. This is the longest she had gone without being with her mother and boy was she missing her like mad. She wanted to get home quickly but she had ruined that chance by setting the damn tree on fire, thinking of this made her scream out in anger and start blowing things up. 

She hadn't even realised she was at the stream filling up their water containers until someone gently placed their hand on her shoulder making her jump up. Once she saw it was Mary Magret she relaxed and continued filling up the containers. 

"I'm not  interested in a pep talk Mary," She said.

Mary sat next to her. "Well, even though you need it I'm not going to give to you-yet" She smiled. "What you need is a mother"

"Shame she's not here isn't it?" Jewel hissed out fastening the lid on one of the containers as tears fell from her eyes. At this point she didn't care if she looked weak, even the strongest needs to cry sometimes. 

"I'm sorry about that, I panicked" Mary apologised. 

Jewel smiled a little. "It's fine. I was planning on coming back anyway. But with my mother by my side, I need to find someone. I promised I would"

"I'm guessing that someone must be very special if you promised to find them"

Jewel held onto her necklace, the same necklace she wore when Henry got rushed into hospital with the initials KJ+Jm engraved on it. "Yeah, you could say that"

Mary was about to respond when Mulan walked through the gap in the trees announcing that they had found someone alive under the bodies and Emma seemed suspioucs about him. Sighing, Mary helped Jewel carry the water back to camp in silence and when they arrived Aurora rushed forward and tried to get one of the containers out of her hands. 

"Woah, slow down sleepy. This water still needs to be purified." She hands her the ones she's holding. "Why don't you and Snow go do that whilst I meet this person"

Aurora nodded and she and Mary walked off to make the water drinkable whilst Jewel cleaned herself up using her magic. She noticed all the bodies have been removed and Emma was sat at the table with a male with jet black hair, not seeing his face she walked forward and plonked herself next to Emma on the bench. The mystery man had his head hung low and Emma grabbed Jewel's hand squeezing it lightly. 

"You okay?"

Jewel nodded. "I'm fine. Just needed a moment. Being back here is strange"

The male froze at the sound of her voice which made Jewel worried. He probably knew who she was and feared her. She scooted further away from the male not trusting her magic and if he blew up then she wouldn't be able to control what she does. 

"So, who's this guy?" Jewel asks. 

Emma sighs. "No name, just says he was a blacksmith who hid under some of the bodies whilst Cora went on a killing rampage"

"So it was Cora" Jewel groans raising her eyebrow. "And hiding under the dead, good tact tick" She looked at the man. "So, what's your name stranger? Care to share?"

"I think you already know who I am love." Jewel froze and her heart thumped loudly. "I mean, I know its been 28 years but no one could forget me. I'm too deviliously handsome for that"

"Killian" She breathed jumping up and rushing to his side. Killian too jumped up and pulled her into his arms hugging her tighly. "Killian!"

"Aye love, it's me" Killian smiled into her neck. "I knew we'd find each other soon"