Chapter Six

Jewel POV:

Emma pulled my mother into a storage closet and before she could close the door, I slipped inside and watched as Regina fell into a shelf from the force of Emma's shove and knock over some of the medical supplies that were on it. I sighed and looked at the items on the floor before speaking. 

"I ain't cleaning that up"

Neither one of them spoke to me, as Emma quickly approached my mother who was still gaining her balance from the shove. "You did this!" Emma growled out before once again roughly grabbing her and pushing her into some metal lockers. 

"Hey! Watch what you're doing Emma!" I yell

My mother struggled to get out of Emma's grasp. "What the hell are you doing?" Emma pinned her left arm above her head. "Stop this! My son!"

I try again. "Guys this isn't the time...-"

"HE'S THERE BECAUSE OF YOU! THAT APPLE TURNOVER THAT HE ATE IS THE ONE YOU GAVE ME!" Emma screamed out, anger in her voice.

"Okay, maybe we should all-" I tried pulling Emma off my mother. "CALM THE HELL DOWN BECAUSE ALL THE YELLING WILL GET US NOWHERE!"

Tears filled my mother's eyes. "It was meant for you"

I froze. "You gave that turnover to Emma? What the hell were you thinking?" No one spoke to me. "Okay, it must be ignore Jewel day because I'M TALKING TO MY GOD DAMN SELF!"

"It's true isn't it?" Emma said softly.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"It's true isn't it?" I asked. "Everything that Henry has been babbling on about for the past few weeks, it's true isn't it?"

My mother looked at me and by the look in her eyes, I could tell it was. I sighed, pinched the bridge of my nose and turned away from her. I heard what sounded like Regina banging her head against the lockers before she mumbled out a 'yes'.

I felt the air around me grow thin and I started gasping out for breath. All of it was true, the Enchanted Forest, the curse, everything. I'm the Dark Princess, I helped bring everyone over here during the curse. All this is my fault. I sank to my knees and tried to get my breathing under control, how could I not remember any of this? 

"Hey Jewel, you need to calm down okay?" Emma told me. "Panicking won't get you anywhere"

"Says the one who's pushing my mother around like she's a rag doll" I hiss, standing and facing her. "It's true Emma! All of it! Which means I'm the Dark Princess who helped cast this curse in the first place! Once the curse breaks everyone is going to see me as the person I was, not who I am"

"You don't know that Jewel. I'm sure they will look and think of you the same way" 

I roll my eyes. "Have you read my story in Henry's book? I've done some horrible things..." 

Emma ignores me and focused her attention back on my mother who was still being pinned up against the locker. "I was leaving town why couldn't you just leave things alone!"

"Because she's selfish!" I hiss folding my arms. 

Mum glares at me before answering Emma. "Because as long as you're alive, Henry will never be mine!"

"Wow, jealous much?" I mumble leaning against a wall. "He will never be anyone's unless you fix this-"

"You wake him up!" Emma finishes

"I CAN'T!" Regina screams in Emma's face and I flinch. Somebody didn't have their coffee today...

"Don't you have magic?" Emma asks and it was clear she was fighting back her emotions