Chapter Nine

It was Mayhem. Memories from the Enchanted Forest flashed in my mind causing me to groan and clutch my head as people started filling the small hospital room we were currently in. Glares were thrown my and my mother's way and I couldn't even celebrate Henry's return as I was getting backed into a corner by all the people. 

"If I was you, your majesties, I'd find a place to hide" Mother Superior or the Bule Fairy hisses and I glare at her. Seriously, there is something fishy about her, how has no one picked up on it? Would anyone miss her if I rip out her heart?

"But-" I started but my mother cut me off by grabbing my arm.

"She's right. They'll come after us"

I look at Henry who was in the arms of Emma with a confused look on his face. "But...Henry"

Regina looks at Henry before quickly rushing to his bedside and grabbing his hand with tears in her eyes. I'm pretty sure there were tears in my eyes too. "Henry, no matter what they do or tell you, just remember that-"

"We do love you" I finish

We smile at him before looking around the room and rushing out of the building and into the busy streets where people were reuniting with their loved ones like they hadn't been together for the past 28 years. I saw Snow White and Prince Charming making out and I got a sickening feeling in my stomach, once they broke apart they would come looking for us and probably wanted to kill us for what we did. I tried using my magic to poof us out of here but it didn't work.

"There's no magic" I hiss hiding behind a wall. I do not want to die today. 

My mother looks at me in shock. "What? There has to be! That purple smoke was magic!"

By purple smoke, she means the smoke that wrapped itself around the town just after the curse broke. "Yeah well, it's obviously not enough. Either that or magic here is still going to be unpredictable"

"What now?"

"Run," I say simply. 

Linking hands, we both ran down the high street praying that no one would see us and try to harm us. Without magic, we're pretty much defenceless and weak which is a feeling we both hate. We're used to being strong and our magic made us strong. Our house came into view and we both sighed in relief until a pair of arms yanked my mother out of my grasp causing me to turn around with my fists raised only to lower them a little. 

"Emma! What the hell are you doing?" I ask feeling a sense of De Ja Vu. What is it with Emma and grabbing my mother? Emma's parents and Henry stands behind her ready to step in case something goes wrong. 

"We have to lock her up. For her safety and ours" Emma says trying to handcuff my mother. 

I roll my eyes. "That's ridiculous! My mother isn't going to hurt you"

"We can't be sure. She is the Evil Queen after all" Snow White says 

"Oh, can it Snow!" I hiss. "I'm the Dark Princess but I don't see you locking me up!" I lock eyes with a struggling Emma. "Let her go"

Before Emma could respond, my mother broke free from Emma's grasp and glared at them all with an evil smirk on her face. What is she planning? 

"It's alright dear" She looked at the crowd that has gathered. "You wanted to see your Queen-" What is she doing? Magic doesn't work here! "Well my dears, here. she. is" 

She throws her hands out and everyone ducks down in fear only to stand back up when nothing happens. My mother looks at her hands in shock before looking at me and I shrug giving her the 'I told you so' look. Emma once again grabs her and this time manages to handcuff her.

"Please" I whisper. "Don't do this"

"I'm afraid I don't have a choice" Emma answers. "I have to keep this town safe"

"Because you're the Saviour right?" I chuckle and step forward. "Well Saviour, lock me up as well. I helped cast this curse, I helped bring everyone here and I helped everyone forget who they truly are. I had a big part in this so take me away. Becuase once magic does come back, you'll have a very pissed off Dark Princess for locking my mother up!" I look at everyone. "And you all know what I'm capable of when I'm angry"

"I can't lock you up because even though you're the Dark Princess, you helped break the curse which makes you the Saviour as well" My mother struggles against Emma. 

"Trust me, Swan, I am no Saviour!" I hiss. "Now lock me up as well or I'll rip out your heart and force you to do it!"

"Jewel no!" My mother protests but I hold my hand up to stop her from speaking. 

Emma thinks about it for a few moments before sighing and nodding. David walks up to me with handcuffs in his hands and forced my arms behind my back before tying them together with the handcuffs. I smirk in victory as we're lead towards the Sherriff cars. 

"Nice to see the station is in the family business" I smirk again before being forced into the car by David.

Emma locks up my mother in one cell and David locks me up in another before sighing and leaving the building. Regina glares at me before yelling about how 'stupid' and 'brain-dead' I am for wanting to get locked up in here with her. But like I said to Emma, I played a big part in this too so I deserved to be punished. 

It was all going fine in the cells (I slept for most of the time dreaming of Killian of course) when Mr Gold came into the shop with an unusual box in his hands and pulled out a necklace with a strange symbol on it and pressing it on my mother's hand. 

"No!" I scream leaning against the bars. I knew exactly what that was...

"Yes," Gold smirked. "Make use of the time you have left dearie. You don't have much more of it"

Gold smirked and left the building and my mother stared at her hand where the strange symbol had burned into her skin. "He didn't."

"He did"

Gold had marked my mother for a fate worse than death. Death by a Wraith. A Wraith is a hooded figure with the only thing you can see were its bright blood red glowing eyes and bony hands. It is said it marks its victims and removes their souls, damning them for all eternity. And my mother had been marked. It would only be a matter of time before it came after her. (Like always, picture of the Wraith attached)

*TIME SKIP TO REGINA TRYING TO OPEN THE PORTAL TO SEND THE WRAITH THROUGH*

"Are you sure this is going to work?" I yell holding a broom. Yep, you heard me. The weapon of choice was a broom. 

"It has to! Sending them to a place that doesn't exist will be like killing it!" My mother responded trying to get the stupid Mad Hatter's hat to work.

The lights flickered and a horrible moaning sound was heard causing me to clutch my broom tighter. "It's here!"

"You don't say!" Snow respond.

Did I mention that the un-Charmings were helping? I glared at her and tried to refrain from ripping out her heart when the Wraith blew open the Town Hall's doors and flew in. Me, Snow and Charming tried to keep it away from Regina as long as we could whilst she opened the portal. 

"Anytime now would be great mother!" I hiss as my broom got knocked out of my hand. Damn, if I had my magic I could have ended this by now and be sat having a coffee at Grannies. 

It was all a blur after that, somehow after Emma touched Regina's arm the portal opened sucking in not only the Wraith but Emma as well. Snow screamed something about 'not losing her again', grabbed my arm and dragged me into the portal with her before I could even blink. 

Why does this always happen?