Chapter Twenty-Seven

Gold presses his cane on Killian's neck and hovers above him. "Yes, I am"

David rushes over to help Jewel try and lift Gold from Killian as he was strangling him with his cane. David gasps out. "You can't do this!"

"I can if you let me go"

"Trust me, I'll deal with Killian but this is not the way!" Jewel tries persuading him. "Besides, you don't want Belle to see that"

"I'm a stranger to her," Gold glances at Jewel. 

Emma comes rushing over. "Murder is a bad first impression,"

David still struggles with pulling him off. "What would Belle want you to do?"

Ambulance sirens could be heard from the distance and everyone looked up to see it coming closer.  Whilst Gold was distracted, David managed to pull him off Killian, making the pressure disappear from his neck. Jewel watched as the ambulance stopped, its light still flashing and some men climbed out. 

"Over here!" David yelled as Mary Margret walked with her arms around Belle towards the ambulance.

Emma looks in the crashed car and points." Go- him! take care of him-"

"-He can wait!" Jewel shouted finishing for Emma as she points to Killian. 

Killian grunts on the floor, one side of his face covered in blood. "Are you going to make me suffer?"

Jewel glances at him whilst Emma says that there's someone in the car. "Oh, Jones, this is the first of your suffering"

"If I wasn't badly injured, I would have taken that the wrong way - nope nevermind, I've taken it the wrong way." he winked and Jewel rolled her eyes.

She left his side and rushed over to the crashed car just in time to see the paramedics open the door and peer in. Inside was a bald-headed male with his head against the steering wheel passed out. She couldn't recognise him.

"Do you know this guy?" Emma asks them. 

"Never seen him before," Jewel says. 

"That's because he drove into town," David's voice was filled with worry and confusion. 

Jewel looks at him. "From the outside?"

"Look's like the world just came to Storybrooke," Emma tells them as they fall into a deadly silence. 

"I'M IN PAIN OVER HERE!" Killian yells and Jewel sighs. 

"I'll go deal with him" she then stalks off towards Killian.

*

"Ambulance in-coming one minute, TA one minute. Dr Whale please report to the ER, that's Dr Whale to report to the ER"

Dr Whale ignored the voice over the intercom as he sat in a storage closet drinking whiskey as old memories from his previous life flashed before his eyes. He could hear the ambulance's sirens coming closer but he made no move to the ER.

"OR staff standby," the intercom said again, and he ignored it. 

"Where's Dr Whale?" he heard from outside the door.

"Has anybody seen the doctor?"

"Dr Whale we need you in the ER!"

The voices blurred as he went back into another memory. 

*

Meanwhile, the entrance to the ER was frantic with people from the accident came rushing in. Belle was being escorted by Mary Marget, the strange man was being pushed in on a hospital bed with David and Emma holding the doors, Gold walked in and quickly followed Belle, and Killian was also being brought in on a bed with Jewel rushing beside him. He may have done a bad thing, but she still loves him.