Chapter Twelve

So it seems less and less people are reading this story...So I'm not sure whether or not to continue this book....

Back to Jewel's POV. This chapter will include a flashback from the Enchanted Forest. I will let you know when it comes up. 

***************************

"Wait, hold up. You guys know each other?" Emma asks breaking me and Killian apart, my hand finds his and I clasp it tightly. 

"Oh no lass, we're just embracing as a way of greeting one another" Killian says sarcastically whilst rolling his eyes. "Of course we know each other"

"Jones" I mutter and hit his chest. "Be nice"

"Mills" He mocks rubbing his chest with his stumped hand. Where's his hook?. "I'll be nice to her when she's nice to me"

"You sound like a child"

Killian grins. "A dashing rapscallion of a child"

I roll my eyes and tried to fight the smile that was making its way onto my face. Even after 28 years apart, he still looks as good as he did before the curse- I need to find out what ageing cream he is using, damn that's good stuff-  and he's just as cocky and sarcastic. Even though I promised I would find him once the curse had been broken, I never actually thought of how to find him and now thanks to Emma and Mary Magret, they had taken a job off my hands. 

"Me and Killian are together" I announce. 

"True love to be exact" Killian grins and squeezes my hand. I look at his stump again, seriously where is his hook? He's not Captain Hook without it. 

"Since when?" Ask Mary Magret noticing our intertwined hands. 

"Since before the curse" I sigh. "Enough with the questions, we can trust him" 

"Are you sure?" Asks Emma giving him a wary look. "He doesn't look very trustworthy"

"Funnily enough, everyone thought that about you" I shot back. "If you don't trust him, trust me"

Emma sighs and folds her arms. "You don't look like a person who would fall for a blacksmith"

I chuckle. "That's because I don't" I look at Killian with a smile on my face. "I'm the kind who falls for a Pirate"

"You've got to be kidding me, he's a pirate!" Mary gasps. 

Killian raises his eyebrow and smirks. "Aye that's right love. The names Killian Jones, but you might know me from my most colourful moniker..."

"Hook" I finished. 

Emma looks shocked. "Captian Hook?"

"Ah so you've heard of me" Killian looked impressed. 

"You can't be serious," Asks Mulan starring at Killian. 

"Check my satchel," He says

Mary Margret pulls out a brown leather satchel- which is totally not Killian's colour so why did he have it?- and pulled out the item I've had so many memories with, his silver shiny hook. I shiver as I look at it and let go of Killian's right hand and walked over to Mary to retrieve the item. She looks at it for a few moments before handing it to me and I walk back to Killian and raise my eyebrows. 

"Where's your brace?" I ask.

He points to a pocket inside his cloak. "Right here"

Grinning, he watches as I reach inside his cloak and feel around a little to find his brace. I purposely run my finger down his chest (noticing he had his leather get up on underneath) which made him intake some air and shiver before I pulled out his brace with a smirk on his face. He held out his left arm, his eyes twinkling and I put on the brace before clicking the hook into place. 

"There, much better," I say smiling. 

"Couldn't agree more with you"

Emma once again interrupted us again as she takes her off her leather jacket and folds her arms. "It still doesn't explain why you were left alive"

Hook then explains how he was working along side Cora to get to Storybrooke to skin himself a crocodile. Cora thought that by him pretending to survive the attack and be a poor blacksmith, we would trust him and tell him our plan to get back home so then he can go report it back to her and they can stop us. I gasp and move away from him, tears in my eyes. 

"You were going to use us?" I ask. 

"Aye I was" He shrugs. "Back then I didn't know who she was talking about, I will go with anyone who gets me to Storybrooke" He plays with his hook. "But now, I won't do that. You can call yourselves lucky to have me on your side"

"Lucky?" I chuckle. "You were going to use us to get back to Storybrooke to kill Rumplestiltskin! You weren't even going there to see if I was there!"

Mulan, who was probably sensing an argument, broke it off by speaking up. "With that being said, Cora is still trying to get to Storybrooke" She looks at me. "How powerful are you?"

"I was taught by the same teacher she was" I answer giving Killian the 'We'll talk about this later look' to which he nodded. "So I'd say, about the same"

"We'll that's a start" Emma walks away. "Let's make camp and we'll figure out the details"

Flashback: Enchanted Forest. Jewel learning how to control and use her magic. 

A warm, tingly feeling ran through my chest like a wildfire spreading to anything that what is in its way. It ran all the way down my arm until a dark purple light shot out of my hand, shot across the room and broke one of my mother's many mirrors. I jump in shock and look at my hand, my ten-year-old-brain not understanding what just happened. 

"Again?" A voice I recognised, says and I turn to see my mother walking into the room looking at the broken mirror pieces on the floor. 

"Mother- I'm sorry, I-d-didn't mean to" I start apologising 

My mum walks over to me and gently picks me up before walking over to a chair, sitting down with me on her lap. "It's alright dear, I knew this was going to happen eventually which is why I've asked an old friend to help?"

"An old friend?"

Regina nodded and smoothed down my hair. "Yeah, he helped me with my magic"

"Who?"

"Me" A new voice says making me jump. I turn and see a man dressed in what looked crocodile skin but also looked like leather stood there with his arms folded and a smile on his face. His skin was green and looked to have scales on it making me cower back into my mothers embrace. He unfolded his arms and bowed. "Rumplestiltskin at your service"

"Rumple, who now?" I ask. 

Mother set me down on my feet and bent down to my level. "He's the man who's going to help you with your magic. That feeling you've been getting in your chest-" She points to my chest. "Is your magic wanting to come out and if it's not properly controlled, it can get dangerous. We have to make sure that doesn't happen"

I look at the strange man. "And you can help?"

The strange man nodded and giggled a high pitched giggle. "Why, of course! Magic is like a second nature to me" He then looked at me straight in my eyes and his voice dropped so it was deeper. "Do you think I would be here if I couldn't help?"

I looked back at my mother who nodded in reassurance and I sighed. "Let's do this"