Chapter Twenty-Four

From now on, the story will be in Writer's POV unless I say otherwise! 

*********

Flashback: Enchanted Forest, Snow and Charming's castle on their wedding day

Jewel and Regina walked towards the room where Snow White was marrying her prince, they heard people clapping for the new happy couple and shared a glance with one another before Regina waved her hands and the brass doors swung open. 

Everyone in the room scatted back in fear and Jewel smirked. "Sorry we're late"

Regina walked ahead of Jewel, her gaze never breaking away from Snow as she clutched onto Charming. Snow looked beautiful, neither women could deny that, but they had a task on hand and they had to stay focused. Snow's dress was white and had sparkles at the top and it fanned out at her waist, but instead of a normal design, the bottom of her dress was covered in feathers. It was unique and plain...almost like her. 

Jewel and Regina however, went for more 'in your face' type of look. Regina now had her hair in a high ponytail that fell over her shoulders with some black lace to go around her forehead, she wore leather pants, high-heeled boots, a black corset with diamonds on that showed a lot of cleavage and a long black coat. Jewel wore a see through dress with black flower designs to cover up her private areas, it clung to her body before in fanned out a little at the feet. She wore her hair in a bun and finished the look off with the earrings that matched. 

"Yes, it's such a shame, that we were not here on time," Jewel spoke up, grinning

"Yes, it's such a shame, that we were not here on time," Jewel spoke up, grinning. "It seems we missed a beautiful ceremony"

Regina continued walking towards Snow and Charming and two guards came rushing out to attack but Regina waved them away by using her magic, everyone gasped again in fear and Jewel chuckled before catching up to her mother. 

A dwarf came running towards Snow and Charming in fear. "The Queen and the Dark Princess, run!"

"They're not them anymore" Snow pulled out Charming's sword from where it was sat next to his lap and pointed it towards them in a threatening way. "They're nothing more than evil witches"

"I'm hurt" Jewel placed her hand over her heart mockingly. "I thought we were friends!"

Charming stepped forward and placed a hand on his wife's arm. "No, no, no. Don't stoop to their level, there's no need" Jewel and Regina grinned. "You're wasting your time, the both of you. You've already lost. And I will not let you ruin this wedding"

Jewel snicked. "Looks like Sheperd boy here has all grown up"

"Oh we haven't come to ruin anything," Regina says. "On the contrary dear, we've come to give you a gift"