Chapter Five

Thanks for the 48 reads!

How beautiful is that picture tho? Looks so relaxing!

As said in the last chapter, this chapter will be in Storybrooke and will skip ahead a few episodes 

**************

Jewel POV:

I sat alone at my favourite place the docks just watching the sun as it set over the horizon creating a soft glow and making the shadows of the boats stand out (Picture attached), it was a beautiful sight and it calmed my growing nerves and confusion. Since Emma came to town, things have been changing and I'm still debating whether it's for good or bad. The clock on the clock tower which has been stuck on for 8:15 for as long as I can remember, started moving again, there was the feeling of happiness in the air and I was getting very strange dreams. Even more strange than usual. 

My dreams were always in the same place but different time periods, like last night, for example, I saw myself and a blue eyed man wearing leather walking along the docks smiling and just being happy. I wore a dark purple dress and a small crown on top of my head, my whole appearance screamed 'Danger' and 'Royalty' which messed up my head a little more. Why would I be dreaming such things? I am not dangerous or Royalty so why on earth was my mind making these up?

It didn't make any sense to me. 

My mind then travelled back to Henry telling me and Emma about a curse which the Evil Queen- who by the way was apparently my mother, Regina- and the Dark Princess -which was me according to Henry- cast to take away everyone's happy endings and bring them here but now it was mine and Emma's job to break the curse and restore things the way they were. 'Bringing back everyone's happy endings' he had called it which had made me laugh out loud, happy endings don't happen in the real world and besides, if the suppose Dark Princess help cast the curse, why would she want it breaking and become something called 'The Saviour'? it once again didn't add up. I didn't believe him for a while but played a long acting like I did, he was after all, ten years old so he was still a child but over time, as things started to change, I started finding myself believing in him. Emma too was starting to believe in him although she'd never admit it to herself or to Henry. She was far too stubborn. 

"Hey Shorty" Speak of the devil, and the devil shall appear

I turned and saw Emma walking towards me wearing her usual leather jacket get up and her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She looked stressed and a little angry. "You don't have to call me that though, I'm only a bit smaller than you"

She sat next to me, our feet dangling over the edge and hanging above the water. "But it suits you so well" I stuck my tongue out at her and faced the horizon again feeling drawn to it. "What are you doing here?"

I shrugged. "I come here to relax, it helps me think" I look at her. "Plus I feel drawn to it"

"Drawn to it?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "Like I can't get enough of it, especially the horizon. I keep thinking someone is going to appear like the saying I know. The question is, I don't know who"

Emma looked confused. "Saying? What saying?"

"You'll think I'm crazy" I fiddle around with the necklace that I'm clutching tightly in my hands. It was a long silver chain and the end there was a small anchor with the initials KJ+JM carved in the middle. I don't know where I got the necklace, I've had it as long as I can remember and I have no idea who KJ is, but I couldn't find myself wanting to get rid of it. It meant so much to me for some reason. 

"Can't be any crazier from what I've heard before" Emma says

"Don't say I didn't warn you" I sigh. "The saying is, 'as long as you look out at the horizon I will find you. No matter where you are in the world, you will see me coming to you from the horizon'"