Chapter 1

So around 20 years ago Belle and Beast got married and instead of a honeymoon Beast united all of the kingdoms and got him self elected king of the United States Of Auradon, so then he basically put all the evil people on the isle of the lost which is protected by a barrier so there's no leaving the isle ever or so we thought.

•Bens POV•
"Sleeve,head, ah ha," lumiere mumbled as he was fitting me for my coronation next month. "How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" My dad exclaims walking through the door with my mom. "He's turning 16 dear." She tells him with a smile as I say "hey pops."

"16?" He questions rhetorically "that's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." He says "uh, you decided to marry me at 28." Mom says to him, "ah,it was either you or a teapot." He jokes winking at me as I chuckle "kidding."he tells her.

"Mom, dad." I start trying to step of the podium I'm on but lumiere pulls me back. "I've chosen my first official proclamation." I tell them and try both smile expectantly.

"I've decided that the children on The Isle Of The Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." My mother lets out a noise of surprise and drops whatever she was holding on the ground,"Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." I continue. "The children of our sworn enemies living among us?" My dad asks clearly not liking the idea.

"We start out with a few at first,only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them." I say smiling at my mom who seems to be okay with my idea "have you?" Dad asks me, "I gave you a second chance," mom tells him "who are their parents?" She asks me.

"Cruella De Vil, Jafar, the Evil Queen, Hades and Maleficent." I say quickly at the end "ah" lumiere squeaks.

"Hades and Maleficent!" Dad exclaims "she is the worst villain in the land! And Hades is god of the underworld, he's practically the devil!" He shouts "Dad just hear me out here." I try and reason with him "I won't hear of it." He shouts "They are guilty of unspeakable crimes." He says "Dad their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" I ask in despair.

"I suppose their children are innocent." He says and turns to walk out my mom comes over and straightens my blazer, "well, well done." She sighs giving me a smile

"shall we?" She asks my dad as they walk out I turn and walk over to the window and look out at the isle wondering what the children are doing at this moment.

🔥🔥🔥
(Hollands hair)⬇️

But her eyes flicker from blue to yellow when she's angry and her hair changes to a fiery red

•Hollands POV•
My friends and I were all hanging out per usual just messing around well more so them I'm a "softie" and so not very many people like me they all tease me.