Descendants 2

Now we're getting to descendants 2, I'm skipping month 5 cause I have no idea what to right for it so now we're gonna jump right in.

6 months, it's been six months since I've been here, that's half a year, sometime in the 4th month I gave up hope on them finding me, well not completely somewhere deep down there is a part of me still hoping they'll come.

I still love them all but I've accepted that I'm staying on the Isle,how ironic that they think I'm lost but I'm really in the Isle of the lost.

Anyways I meet Harry outside of the fish and chip shop where he takes some girls fish as we walk into the shop together, I take his sword and dump it into the sword check as he hands some person,I'm guessing who works here,the fish.

We meet up with Gil at the long bar/table at the front near the tv, Harry pushes some people out of the way and then jumps onto the table and then over it to turn the tv on, whilst I just walk around,as Uma comes out from the back and hands us our food,

finally decent food, the food on the Isle may not be the best but the fish is fresh and it's quite good. I look to the tv and see the same old same old on of Mal and Ben and how 6 months ago no one thought they were going to last, then it shows live footage of Mal being hounded by paparazzi and she looks like a deer caught in headlights, until Ben comes to the rescue I'm not really paying attention I'm just observing how much my friends have changed, until I hear my name which sparks my attention.

"Do you have any idea where, royal adviser, Holland of the Isle is?" One of the reporters asks making Mal frown in sadness, "um no not yet we're still looking but we'll let you know if we find anything." Ben says "why though? she's clearly still a villain." Another one says making me growl in annoyance, "ok we're done here." Ben fake chuckles angrily at them. Making me smile a bit but causing Harry to scoff, roll his eyes removing his arm from my shoulder, why such a jealous child?

Then it went back to them talking about king Ben and his girlfriend, from  'the wrong side of the bridge.' Making Uma groan in anger grabbing some of Gil's food and throwing it at the tv aiming for Mal's face,"poser," She sighs, "traitor!" Harry yells throwing something at the tv making me jump out of my skin as I glared at because he just yelled right down my ear, "hello?" She calls out to everyone making them yell and throw food at the the tv whilst I calmly ate some of my chips.

"Gil you wanna quit choking down yolks and get with the program," Uma scolds Gil as he eats, "uh yeah what they said." He says chewing what was in his mouth and gulping it down in fear and confusion.

"That little traitor, who left us in the dirt." Uma started, throwing more food at the tv, "who turned her back on evil." Harry said as he took a bite out of one of my chips making me glare at him again.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang." Gil joins in making everyone turn silent and look at him, whilst he put his tray back on the table, "back when we were kids?" He questions us, I tried mouthing to him to stop but he didn't get it and he carried on, ''Come on, you guys remember. She called her shrimpy and it just kinda...... stuck.'' He finished making Uma sigh and turn around,

''That snooty witch, who took everything and left me nothing.'' Uma said looking at me, ''no.'' Gil spoke up making me roll my eyes and lean on Harry's shoulder, this wasn't going to be good, ''She left you the sandbox and said you could have the shrimp-'' he was interrupted by Uma's angry hand hitting the table, ''I need you to stop talking.'' she angrily tells him making me stand up straight, behind her.

''Look, we have her turf now. They can stay in boreadon.'' Harry tells her in attempts to calm her down but he shuts up when she angrily shoves past me knocking my shoulder, making Harry grab my forearm and pull me towards him. she pointed a the tv, '' Harry that's her turf now,'' she yelled turning it off and walking back to the table and slamming her hands on it, ''And I want it too, we should not be getting her leftovers,''

Why isn't she happy she has the Isle to herself now, she's just being greedy and greed leads to the downfall of most villains, she needs to be careful. ''Son of Hook, daughter of Hades, son of Gaston and me most of all daughter of Ursula!" she exclaimed making me and Harry smirk as she wrapped her arms around us, knowing what was coming unlike Gil he was just confused per usual.

"What's my name?" She asked Gil "Uma?" He replied unsure and confused making her roll her eyes and turn to Harry and I, "What's her name?" She asks him indicating to me "Holland." He replies taking his hat of and looking me in the eyes, then we started to sing, and have fun.

(change all the I's to We's and the my to our, add Holland into there aswell so for every two Uma's = one Holland, if you get me and Harry obvi says Hollands so hot instead of Uma and when he says that she makes her hair flame for effect)

After the song me and Uma were stood on the table when her mother Ursula got angry and hit me with her tentacle as Uma jumped over it, Harry caught me bridal style, "Careful lass." He said putting me down, "What ever would I do without my pirate?" I ask him rhetorically kissing his cheek "You wouldn't survive without me darlin." He smirks.

"Shut your clams!" She yells making Uma annoyed and embarrassed "mom!" She whined stamping her foot on the table, "these dishes ain't gonna wash themselves," she replied.

"It's fine, it's fine." Uma says flipping her hair. "Because when I get my chance to rain down the evil in Auradon, I will take it." She blabs on about taking over Auradon, making me internally roll my eyes, when will she give up?

"They will forget that girl and remember the name-"
"SHRIMPY!" Gil yelled cutting her off causing her to glare at him and nodded at the door,

Harry took Gil outside only for him to try and walk back in but he got the message, eventually.

"Well I'm going, see ya later gators!" I yell walking out of the door, kissing Harry's cheek on the way out. "Bye Gil." I wave to him as he sits outside the fish and chip shop like an obedient puppy waiting for his owner. "Bye." He says back cheerily making me shake my head with a small smile.

I sigh finally reaching my destination, Lady Tremaine's curl up and dye.