Chapter 11

Month 4

It's been a month since Harry and I have gotten together and although he's not the best person in the world he's perfect for me, I'm actually kind of grateful that Maleficent sent me here, because if she hadn't then Harry and I couldn't have become anything more then friends.

Things have been good with us and Uma's a little jealous because she also likes Harry but I don't care because he chose me and not her.

Even though I passionately despise the Isle I don't know if I would leave it if Harry couldn't come with me, if you had asked me that question 4 months ago I would have said absolutely but now I'm not sure I've spent quite a lot of time here and Uma,Gil and Harry are my family now since my father abandoned me, I've seen him around a few times but we haven't spoken. I just don't know what to do, if they ever find me that is.

I feel like if they don't find me I honestly wouldn't mind that much because although the living conditions are horrible I am happy here.

Harry's sweet and gentle with me but only with me and mostly when we're in private, but I don't mind because he's a pirate and he's meant to be tough, I'm his only weakness and that makes Uma furious because she doesn't want any member of her crew to have any weaknesses'.

New chapter up for you guys I love you all