Chapter 25

I was in the limo with my friends going back to the isle so we could announce the five kids that had been chosen to come to Auradon next week.

I brought my hands to my mouth subconsciously and began to bite on my nails thinking about possibly running into Harry, I wanted to see him more than anything, but I knew that if I did see him I wouldn't be able to leave him.

We arrived at the isle and sang to the kids as we made our way to the square right near the barrier, I smiled at all the kids dancing by the golden sign reading Holland's path. I loved seeing how excited they all were.

"Who wants to go? You?" Mal asked pointing into the crowd, "Yes, pick me, Mal! Pick me Yeah, pick me, Mal! Pick me, Mal! Pick me!" They all yelled out in excitement as their papers were collected. We went into the back and sorted through them, we all discussed it with each other and picked a child each.

"Are you excited?" Mal asked us as we came back out, "Are you kidding? I'm so excited." Evie replied smiling out to the crowd. "I can't believe this day has finally arrived." I looked out at all of the hopeful children and smiled softly; "I honestly wish we could take you all with us." I spoke as I made my way down the stairs and stood below where Evie and Mal were stood.

"And some day, very soon, maybe we can." Evie continued, "Yeah, we're gonna be back here
so many times. You're going to be so sick of us." Mal joked making everyone laugh.
"So sick of us."

"Can I get a drum roll, please? First, I would like to begin, with the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, daughter of Drizella, my sweet, sweet friend. My Dizzy." Evie announced I smiled as I watched Dizzy squeal and sprint up the stairs to meet Evie.

"Next, is son of Smee. Come on, Squeaky." Carlos called out pulling the young boy into his side, "And no way, we're splitting up the twins, so get over here, Squirmy, come on." Jay smiled I watched as Smee urged his son along.

"Next is a girl, we all know has a bit of a temper but we believe that can be tamed back in Auradon, so I'd like to welcome, Daughter of the Queen Of Hearts, come here Hally." I smiled as a girl maybe a year or two younger than me, with porcelain white skin, blood red hair and a red heart painted over one of her sparkling blue eyes strutted forward. She laughed and walked into my open arms.

"Last but certainly not least, we all picked this girl because we all agreed that she could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class. Give it on up for Dr. Facilier's daughter, Celia." She spun on her heels before making her way up to meet Mal.

"We'll be back for you guys, next week, okay?" I told them as we all met up in the balcony, And so, pack your stuff, your own stuff." Jay added with an amused smirk. "Where are we going?" Mal asked them; "We're going to... Auradon!" They yelled.

The week had passed and we were going to collect the kids from the isle but first Ben had something special for Mal and I was so excited. "Ben I'm like a hundred and sixty five percent sure she's going to say yes." I tell him as I watch him pace, "you are?" He asks "yes, now come here." I tell him giving him a hug. "You're going to be engaged soon and then there will be a big and beautiful wedding, "I just hope you remember what we talked about that day on the isle?" He laughed and nodded, "of course I do, best man." I laughed with him, I gave him one more hug and gently pushed him towards where he had to go and get Mal from. "Go and get her." I urged him, "ok ok I'm going." He chuckled before leaving.

I met up with everyone back at the front and went to stand with Jay, everyone else was in their couples. "he's ready." I tell him and we smile at each other and wait.

"Bippity-boppity, one, two, one, two. Can everybody hear me?" Fairy Godmother asked checking the microphone before passing it to Ben. "Thank you, Fairy Godmother. What's up, Auradon? Thank you. Thank you so much
for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon." He announced.