Chapter 8

Currently it's been a month since the coronation and since I have been back on the stupid Isle, I hope my friends are looking for me, but I'm afraid that their not and that I'm going to have to stay on the Isle for the rest of my life.

I hate the Isle, it smells so bad, and there is dirt everywhere, I can't believe I used to live here, I know the villains did bad and awful things but I don't believe that they deserve to live here in these conditions no one does.

The only thing that doesn't make being here suck completely is, Harry, Uma and Gil, they were my only other friends aside from Mal and them, Harry, Gil and I have always got along since we were kids.Uma only became my friend after Mal said she couldn't be in our gang and poured a bucket of shrimp over her head calling her shrimpy, I felt bad for her so I cheered her up and we've been friends ever since.

So far nothing interesting has happened, I spend most of my time with Harry, Uma let me in her crew, they all think I'm bad like them which I'm not but I'm not telling them that, I don't need to be all alone.

Flash back

"H-Harry?" I question making sure I'm not hallucinating, and he nods confirming my suspicion, I'm back on the Isle.

"Why are you here?" He asks me in disbelief his beautiful blue eyes wide open, mouth agape as I shrug, "I don't know they must've sent me back." I smile sadly, "well come on then." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me along through the crowd of dirty and smelly people who all glared at me, I groan in annoyance and anger and glare back making my eyes flash red a small smirk forming as they all. flinched, looked away and scurried off. Making Harry laugh loudly, "still got the death stare I see, nice to know that boreadon hasn't changed you." He says slinging his arm around my shoulder leading me somewhere.

we reached Ursula's fish and chip shop and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion why were we here, I don't question it and walk in with him. "UMA!" He yells out, "you won't believe who I've got with me." He smirks, "what Harry I don't have time for your stupid games." She groans in an annoyed tone, walking up to us, "Holland?" She questions looking at me in shock, "no way, I saw your wicked performance at that stupid coronation, but I didn't think that  she'd sent you here." She says giving me a quick hug as I question who 'she' is.

"woah Holland you look hot." I hear someone say I turn to the sound of the voice, and see my dopey friend Gil, "Gil!" I exclaim giving him a hug.

Ok so baiscally I'm gonna do five little chapters on her life at the Isle for each month that she's there so yeah sorry it took me so long and if you didn't understand how she's back on the Isle I did mention it in the chapter but someone sent her back.