Chapter 2

We go to the boys room where Carlos is playing a game and and Jay is putting everything he's stolen on his bed Mal and him start talking about it when she says something about taking over the world

"You sound just like your mom." Evie says as Jay goes to play whatever it was that Carlos was playing "GUYS!" Mal says annoyed "do I have to remind you what we're all here for." She says exasperated they clued me in on the way here even though I don't want to do it, I do want to make my dad proud of me.

"Fairy godmother blah blah blah magic wand blah blah blah." Jay says and we all laugh except Mal "this is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents." She says  "to prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel, yeah?" She says making me frown I'm not any of those things but I mumble a yeah back with the rest of them.

I sit at the table thinking as they find out where the wand is it's at a museum and they all get up and go except Carlos and I he's playing and I'm still deep in thought "Carlos, Holl." Mal shouts "coming." He shouts back as he grabs his jacket and my hand.

We're at the museum and tryna figure out how to open the door and get rid of the the guard. His chair squeaks and we all move away from view "that's your mothers spinning wheel?" Jay asks as him and Carlos laugh "yeah it's kinda dorky." Carlos adds "it's magic it doesn't have to look scary, magic spindle do not linger make my victim prick a finger." She says and nothing happens.

"Impressive." Jay says sarcastically "I got chills." Carlos adds then they start laughing again. "Okay you know what, prick the finger prick it deep send my enemy off to sleep." Mal says trying a different spell and this one actually works now we have to figure out how to open the door. "Stand back." Jay says he goes back to run up and kick the door down.

"Make it easy make it quick open up without a kick." Mal says and the door opens just as Jay tries to kick the door making him fall and us laugh.

We go upstairs and see our parents in the gallery of villains and they look so scary "mommy?" Evie questions in a sad voice "killer." Jay says as he sees his dad "I will never forget Mother's Day again." Carlos says looking at his mom "daddy?" I say in small voice this statue of him looks so evil so murderous so cold and nothing like the man I used to greet everyday. "Well the wands not here let's bounce." Jay says and we all walk away looking for the wand except Mal she's still looking at her mother but we all kept looking back I couldn't stop thinking of my dad looking like that I didn't want people to fear me.

We found the wand but Mal wasn't hear so Evie went to go and get her.

The wand was protected by a force field but Jay went to grab it anyway "Jay don't." We told him but he did it anyways and an alarm went off as he got hit backwards "a force field and a siren?" Carlos asked "that's just a little excessive." Jay replied "lets go." I told them and we all made a run for it. "Way to go Jay now we have to go to school tomorrow." Mal said when we got out of the museum.

We were in remedial goodness class and fairy godmother asked us a question about what we should do if someone handed us a crying baby the options were A) curse it, B) lock it in a tower, C) give it a bottle or D) carve out its heart the answer was easy really,

Evie and I put our hands up, she picks on Evie so I put my hand down. "What was the second one again?" She asks fairy godmother "Oh okay. Anyone else she says." I put my hand back up but she picks Mal,ok then I'm obviously invisible.

"C) give it a bottle." She says and I feel proud as fairy godmother says she's correct again. "You are on fire girl." Carlos says "it's easy jut pick the one Holland would do." She says as they all nod in understanding I don't know wether to feel offended or complimented.