Chapter 14

Oh this is not good, I don't want Mal to find out about my relationship with Harry yet.

"Hi Harry." Mal says chewing her gum, face void of expression. "Just wait till Uma hears you're back!" Harry exclaims excited at the thought of pleasing the captain whilst looking Mal up and down.

"She's never gonna give you back your old territory." He tells her taking another step in our direction, Mal looks over at me and then back to Harry, "Oh well, that's okay because we will be taking it." She tells him voice full of confidence making my eyes widen, WE? Why would she say we, I see Harry's eyes flicker over in my direction.

"We?" He asks me rhetorically, all his attention focused on me, he tries to take a step towards me but Mal grabs his arm and pulls him back thinking he was a threat to me, when she couldn't have been more wrong, "you'd defy our captain for her?" He asks his eyes shining with betrayal "You'd leave me for her?" He asks me his voice dripping with sadness making me shake my head immediately, "It-it's not." I try and say but I trip over my tongue unable to form a normal sentence seeing his eyes harden with anger and his lips turn down into a grimace he looks as though he hates me and with that one look I feel my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"Our Captain?, Leave me?" Mal asks completely confused, "what's he talking about?" She asks me I just look between the two of them my face most probably resembles a deer caught in headlights, "uh, I uh." I stutter before squealing and running out of the shop all the way to my, house/ room.

Ugh that could not have gone worse I cry into my pillow thinking I've probably just lost two of the most important people I've ever known, Mal will hate me for fraternising with the enemy and Harry for thinking I was making plans against Uma and the crew.

🔥🔥🔥

"Holland lass are you here?" I hear my favourite pirate ask, "No." I croak back, hearing him chuckle, "yeah you are come here." He says sitting on my bed his arms were open and inviting me for a hug, which I gladly accepted, "you don't hate me?" I ask looking up at him, my eyes sore and puffy, "I could never." He replies pressing a soft kiss to my forehead, "I'm sorry." I sniffle out pathetically.
"Its all right love, I know you'd never betray me." He says rubbing my back. "Come on now you need to sleep, you're getting a fever." He says gently, his cool hand on my forehead, frown etched into his face, "don't worry bout a thing love, just rest." He says kissing my forehead again and pulling my blanket over me as I started to doze of.

Ok ok I know that this is short but bear with me I've started school again and my life is a mess I swear I'll try and update longer and faster next time.