Chapter 13

As I walked in, I saw the back of a blond girl, wearing Mal's purple jacket, talking to dizzy was it Mal?

"Mal?" I questioned in confusion at the sight in front of me, as Dizzy walks to the back to grab stuff I'm guessing.

"Holland!" She gasped in joy pulling me in for a hug, she was like a vice holding me tight and not letting go, she was suffocating me but I didn't really mind right now because it was just nice to see her again.

"Have you been here the whole time?" She questions finally pulling away granting me oxygen again, making me nod vigorously as a reply, "no, I can't believe that we were so dumb, that we didn't check the isle." She face-palms, "it's fine I'm just glad to see you, are the others here?" I question as excited as a child on Christmas. My smile deflates slowly as she shakes her head, no but I'm still happy that she's here, I actually can't believe that she's actually here.

"So what're you doing back?" I ask her, "Dizzy's gonna do my hair for me." She tells me nonchalantly making me scoff, "so you're telling me you came back to the crummy Isle, just to get your hair done?" I ask her, my voice laced with sarcasm.

"Alright you got me, I-I just feel like I don't belong in Auradon." She stutters with tears forming in her eyes, I feel bad so I wrap my arms around her.

"That's the biggest lie I've ever heard in my life," I tell her as she sobs into my shoulder, "it's ok everything will be all right Benny will come after you and you'll make up and go back with him and all will be right in the world again, because you do belong there." I tell her as she wipes her tears and nods "I hope he doesn't come he'd be awfully stupid to do that, but you're definitely going to come back with us if I do go back right?" She asks and I feel shocked and torn I don't know what to say of course I'd love to go to luxuriously, amazing Auradon but I can't just leave Harry.

I'm praying for a way out of this conversation, "oh er-"
"I'm back and I've got my stuff." Dizzy sings walking in with hair stuff cutting me off making me sigh in relief, "Oh hi Holly," she chirps, "don't you think Mal's washed out blonde hair is awful like you can't see where her face ends and her hair begins." She tells me making me giggle, Mal however just rolled her eyes at us, "okay, okay I get it, just please change it." She says hiding a small smile.

After having fun and helping Dizzy give Mal a makeover back to her isle look I sighed in exhaustion, I mean we hadn't done much but I was tired, beds on the isle aren't as comfy as Auradon beds.

Mal checks out her new and improved hair in the mirror then takes some money out of her pocket and hands it to Dizzy "for me?" She asks in hope her eyes shiny bright with glee. "Yeah you deserve it." She says making me smile at how far she's come, before she'd be the one taking the money not giving it.

Dizzy skips happily to the cash register but on her way she gets stopped, "fork it over ya runt." I hear the voice I have come to love, making my smile fall off of my face immediately, Harry's here.

Dizzy sighs sadly and passes her money over, "and the rest of it." He says, I hate when Uma makes him do stuff like this, but Dizzy does as she's told and passes it all to him.

"Still running errands for Uma I see, or do you actually get to keep what you steal?" Mal asks him rhetorically gaining his attention as he turned around slowly spotting me stood next to Mal. "Well well well, what a nice surprise?" He asks taking a step towards us making me gulp afraid for what was about to come.

Heyo I know it's quite short but I just thought you guys deserve a chapter and go follow and absolute sweetheart SingingPhoenixonFIRE I'm glad you enjoy the story and asherquinnzla and waytowardswonderland  for voting for every chapter I see you guys ❤️❤️