Chapter 20

"Coochy, coochy, coo. How's it feel to be the king now, eh?" Harry asked Ben as he stroked his face using his hook whilst I gave him a look indicating for him to stop. "Give it a rest, Harry. Give it a rest. We don't want damaged goods." Uma told him after rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"You said that I could hook him." He whines as though he were a disappointed child. "She said at noon." I tell him trying to get him to leave it, but he kinda ignores me and smirks as he pulls the necklace he gave me from around my neck and dangles it in front of Ben, as though he's forgotten it's attached around my neck.

"20 more minuets." He says with a complacent grin etched onto his face, snatching the necklace and tucking the clock into my shirt Ben and I end up speaking at the same time, "that says 11:30." We say then smile at each other causing Harry's grin to drop.

Harry and Uma move to the side and Ben looks at me, "my legs are starting to hurt, do you think I could sit down?" He questioned as he gave me his adorable puppy look, "um, sure but I'll have to retie your legs once you're sat." I tell him with a nod and he smiles.

As I start to untie his legs Uma suddenly swings her sword in a circular motion so that it gently taps my hand but she sliced my cheek before the sword reached my hand. "What do you think you're doing?" She questions with a hard stare, but I stare back just as coldly as I stand, my head heating up, "Well you see, I noticed that the ropes around his legs were slightly loose, and I'm not saying you don't deserve it but I thought you might appreciate not getting kicked." I lie as she glares at me but before she can say anything Harry's by my side with a murderous look on his face. 

Uma looked away as Harry got ready to pounce? I'm not really sure but I grabbed his arms and put them down by his sides as I tried to calm him.

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through." Uma told Ben completely ignoring me and Harry. "She's not my girlfriend anymore." Ben tells her I'd feel bad for him but I was trying to calm Harry at the moment.

"Leave us alone, Harry." Uma finally says acknowledging his presence although it seems to rule him up again and I push him back slightly then drag him away towards the plank.

We sit down he wipes my cheek with his sleeve, "are you ok?" He asks me, "I'm fine." I tell him with a smile "but it's nice to know you care." I joke pecking his lips, "obviously I care, I love you so much Holland." He tells me pecking my lips, "and I love you too." I say kissing him properly until Uma interrupts. "HARRY!" She yells calling him over.

He rolls his eyes and makes no action to move, "it's ok Harry, just go see what she wants." I tell him and he sighs, "I wanna stay here with you." He pouts making me smile, "you can come back, just go see what she wants." I tell him as I peck his lips yet again and with one final sigh he walks over to Uma.

Ok so here is your chapter as promised although it is a day late but I hope you enjoy.♥️♥️