Chapter 3

We were all stood in the kitchen making cookies I had gotten changed into my pjs though all the rest of them were still wearing their normal clothes "you look like an oversized bunny." Mal says "I think it's cute." Jay says making me blush.
Her pjs ⬇️

"All right it says that we still need one tear and I never cry

"All right it says that we still need one tear and I never cry." Mal says looking in her book "let's just chop up some onions." Carlos suggests picking up an onion. "No, it says that we need one tear of human sadness and this love potion gets the best reviews so we have to follow it exactly." Mal explains "A tears a tear." Jay says "that's not true Jay they both have antibodies and enzymes but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex year." Evie explains to him and he just looks so lost.

"Listen to you." Mal says to Evie making her smile "I knew that." Jay scoffs "did not." Carlos says as I say "sure you did."

"Well why don't we just ask Holland for a tear?" Jay says as I shake my head "nope Ben is my friend and I don't approve of what you guys are doing and I find that quite offensive," I tell them.

"There you are Mal I was looking for you, you know all the girls want you to do their hair!" Lonnie exclaims walking in as I quickly throw a tissue over the spell book.

"Midnight snack huh? What you guys making?" She asks looking into the bowl "nothing special just cookies." Mal replies then Lonnie leans over and dips her finger into the bowl and all of them start shouting no and telling her to wait but she doesn't listen and she eats it,"what I'm not gonna double dip she says looking at us like we're crazy.

"Feel anything?"Evie asks "yeah like it could be missing anything?" Mal asks and she starts to think when Jay slides forward and looks at her "hey there." He says she just gives him a look,"it could use some chips." She tells us ignoring Jay "chips?" I ask "and those are?" Mal asks sighing in relief "just the most important food group." She says bring them over to the table "wait didn't your moms ever make you guys like chocolate chip cookies?" She asks and I stop listening because I can already feel the tears forming in my eyes because I miss my mom I only get to see her like once a year. But Lonnie doesn't understand that we didn't get the privileged life she and the rest of them did,

Jay gives me a hug because he sees how sad I am "how awful." She says looking at us Mal then sees a tear on my face and quickly puts it in the bowl I turn away from her annoyed she used my tear but that snaps them all out being sad."yeah well big bummer, but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for coming by, really really have a good night, I'll se you tomorrow evil dreams." Mal rushes trying to get rid of her.

"Lonnie wait up." I say and run over to her then I turn back and give my friends one of my glares which are rare and my hair turns red I know this because I can feel the heat in my scalp but they all look scared then my hair turns blue again and I go to Lonnie. "Hi Lonnie, how was your day." I ask smiling at her "it was good, how was yours." She asks smiling back "it was great thanks for asking." I say and she gives me a look "what?" I ask "is there something on my face?" I ask again checking my face and she giggles "no it's just you're different from the others." She says, and I nod "I don't see any evil in you, you're so nice and polite." She says and I nod again "yeah but that made a lot of people hate me back on the Isle." I tell her, "well then I'm glad you're here." She says "I am too I say." Then we link arms and walk to our dorms giggling and talking about stuff.