Chapter 6

"Listen forget about it all right, it was nothing, forget about it, let it go." Ben rushes out "after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay. I have to go, I'll see you guys later." Ben tells us and then he walks off to do his princely duties.

(Quick A/N ok so Ik in the movie that Ben says that the coronation is tomorrow but fairy godmother says that family day is on Sunday and Mal says that the coronation is on Friday so there should be 5 days between them right?)

"How long does she think that's gonna last?" Audrey laughs as she and Jane walk behind Mal, "Mal's just the bad girl infatuation." They stop right behind Mal clearly intending for Mal to hear

"Yeah." Jane sneers,like a desperate follower begging for the popular girls approval, making me glare at the two of them.

"I mean he's never gonna make a villain, a Queen." She says giving us all a look and then turning and laughing with the other girls as I can feel the heat rushing to my head as my hair turns red.

I stand up stopping their laughter, "Are you sure about that Audrey?" I ask her sarcastically, tilting my head to the side as she looks at me confused, "because that's not what your Benny boo was saying when he dumped you by declaring his love for Mal and not uh you." I say giving her a fake pout as she squeals in annoyance making me laugh and sit down again, as a few of her friends snigger as well as Mal and Evie.

"Reverse Jane's hair." I hiss at Mal as my eyes turn red as well "what?" They all gasp at me shocked, I would never usually behave like this, "undo it, that stupid wench doesn't deserve it I don't know who she thinks she is." I spit out again as I keep glaring at her and it just fuels the fire of anger going on as I see her giggling with her supposed "friends".

Evie, Carlos and Jay are all looking at me in disbelief as we hear "beware, for swear, undo Jane's hair." Mal says waving her index finger around and she smirks when we hear Jane scream. I laugh at her embarrassment as a few of her "friends" scatter away from her they also laugh and a few check their own hair to make sure it's okay, serves her right.

We all stood up and I had to hold my laughter in as I heard Chad mutter a ew upon glancing at Jane. "There's a lot more where that came from." Mal says to the girls on the other table as Audrey stops laughing and turns to glare at Mal.

"Excuse me who do you think you are." She questions in her annoying voice putting her hand on her hip thinking she's the Queen of the school when she's just an annoying rat.

"Excuse me, does she look like she's kidding?" I question mocking her and putting my hand on my hip just like she did making Jay and Mal laugh and then she pulls out her spell book and flips through it making the princesses and princess to scatter and run making me laugh.

"I'm really looking forward for the coronation." I smirk, "let's grab the wand and blow this popsicle stand." Mal says and the five of us walk of together in a line.

Jay pulls me off to side. "What is wrong with you?" He asks me "I don't know what you're on about?" I shrug. "Stop it, you're acting weird not like the Holland I know and love." He says to me and I just shrug again, "I'm not acting weird." I say nonchalantly and he grabs me by the shoulders and looks into my eyes, "Holland look at me, what's happening?" He says softly

I gasp and my body trembles and I hold my head as I feel a dull aching start to get stronger, "woah that was weird, I feel weird, what happened." I say rubbing my temples as Jay breathes out a sigh of relief.

"You don't remember?" He asks me, "uh, kind of, it's kinda foggy though." I say remembering a bit but it was a bit jumbled up.