Chapter 26

I woke up back in Auradon, I was in the room Evie had made me at her castle. I couldn't believe my dad actually hit me with his ember I looked at the stupid ring on my finger, I pulled it off and glared at it. I didn't want it, I didn't want anything he gave me, he clearly didn't care all that much about me, what happened to him, what happened to us?

I held it in my palm for a few seconds before I sighed and put it back on my hand, I couldn't help it, no matter what he was still my dad, he was all I had for all those years I spent on the isle. I pulled out the clock pendant Harry had given me and kissed it, I wanted Harry with me I missed him, I needed him.

With a sigh I got up from my bed. I opened my door to see Hunter stood there about to knock.

He sighed once he saw me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug, "oh my gosh you're ok!" He exclaimed I hugged him back. "We've all been so worried." He told me as he pulled away, "what why, how long have I been out?" I asked  him, "a day." I looked at him in shock, "a day?" He nodded. "Wow, So it's Jane's birthday?" He nodded again. "Ok let me quickly get ready and then we can go." He looked hesitant, "Hunter I'm fine we can't miss Jane's birthday because of this." He sighs but nods.

" He sighs but nods

I got ready quickly and made my way downstairs where everyone was

I got ready quickly and made my way downstairs where everyone was. I was bombarded with hugs, I grinned at them all, "I'm fine guys." I reassured, "Holland you're ok!" Hally exclaimed coming to hug me tightly, "of course I am. I still have tons to show you don't I?"

I saw that they were all still getting things ready for the party so I decided to leave earlier and just meet them there, I wanted to show Hally the beautiful view like I'd promised. After goodbye hugs and warnings to be careful, Hunter, Hally and I left.

When we got to the party Jane looked nervous and Chad was beside her, nattering in her ear once we got closer I could hear what he was saying; "Looks like Carlos forgot about your birthday, huh?" Jane looked over at him quickly and shook her head Well, maybe not, maybe he just took the wrong trail
or something. Or you know what? They probably don't celebrate birthdays
on the Isle, maybe it's like a cultural thing." She sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than Chad. "Oh, yeah. Or maybe he just forgot. You never know." He shrugged. "Hey, Chad, look! There's people taking selfies." She told him trying to distract him, "Selfies! Guys, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait for me! Wait for me!" I giggled as he ran off and went up to Jane.