Chapter 16

"What have you done with Ben?" Jay demands glaring at Harry "oh er we knicked him," Harry laughed "Mm-hmm, yeah." He said pretending to think about it for a second. He held his hand out for me to take, so I did and he pulled me into him wrapping his arm around my waist as they all looked at me in shock and Jay looked betrayed, I gave them a kind of apologetic look but not really because I had nothing to be sorry about, I loved Harry and there was nothing wrong with that.

"And if you want to see him again, have Mal come to the chip shop tonight. Alone" he said as I lent against him in exhaustion. "Uma wants a little visit." He carries on looking at them all, "aw Jay, it seems as though you've lost you're touch." He taunts, laughing slightly annoying Jay.

"Hey!" Jay exclaims taking a threatening step forwards which made me step in front of Harry, "Jay don't." I say protectively placing a hand on his chest stopping him from taking another step. Evie then pulled him back and Carlos then said something which makes Harry bark a Hey, which makes me internally laugh since Carlos isn't afraid of dogs and Harry just looks silly.

He turned around to leave but before I did, I used my powers to write my friends a message saying I'd keep Ben safe. Then I turned and went to Harry who was waiting for me, he kissed my forehead and swung his arm around me then we walked off together. "You're not angry at me are you?" He asks me as I shake my head, "no why would I be?" I questioned, "because we 'knicked' Ben." He tells me but I shrug, "well you were just doing what you were told to." I reassure him giving him a peck on the cheek.

I obviously wasn't pleased but I knew my friends would come for Ben and I'd help them get him safely.

"And what do you think you're wearing?" Harry asks looking me up and down "uh clothes." I reply rolling my eyes, "I don't like it, I don't want boys to stare at you." He tells me shaking his head, "it's not a big deal Harry." I say quickening my pace as does he, "I know, you're right but I just don't want anything to happen like what if another guy comes and you-" he rambles before I cut him off, I grab his face and look into his ocean blue orbs, "Harry I'm yours and only yours, I'm not gonna leave you for anyone." I tell him and he smiles kissing my forehead then we start walking again.

We got to the fish and chip shop and as we got to our table I turned to Gil, "where's the king?" I asked, "he's in the back, Uma wants someone who won't murder or torture him to watch him, and that rules out most people, even me she said my yapping was torture enough." He rambled smiling at me mouth full of food, I smiled back but had to look away.

"What's your opinion on me watching over Ben?" I asked turning to face Harry. He didn't really react all he did was shrug, "I mean as long as yer don't set him free, I don't mind." He joked making me smile, I mean I was going to watch Ben regardless of Harry's opinion but it was nice to know he wasn't mad or jealous. "I won't." I joke back, "see you guys later." I say grabbing my food tray and I go to peck Harry's cheek when he turns his face resulting in me quickly pecking Harry's lips before rushing off to the back.

I'm walking round the back when I realise what I just did, "oh no." I whisper.

I find Uma waiting outside of the door, "you here to watch him?" She asks skeptically causing me to nod in return "okay, I trust you." She smiles "but,"she trails off looking at the tray full of food I have resting in my hands, "what? a girls gotta eat." I tell her and all she does is sigh and walk back to the front of the shop.

I walk into the sorta staff room and see Ben gagged and tied up,setting the food on the table, I run over remove the gag and cut the ropes using my dagger. "Holland?" Ben questions, confused, "yeah it's me." I tell him hugging him tightly then checking his face for any cuts or bruises, "you're okay right? Nobody hurt you did they?" I frantically question.

"I'm fine." He half laughs pulling my hands away from his face. "How are you? Have you been here the whole time?" He asks as I nod, "yup all six months." I reply. "I am so sorry that we didn't check the Isle sooner but at least we've found you know and you can finally come back home with us." He says making me look away in discomfort, he noticed but didn't bring it up.

"So what have you been doing here on the Isle all this time?" He questions swiftly changing the subject, curiosity filling his eyes. "Well um nothing really, I joined the crew, hung around, I slept-I slept quite a lot actually and that's it." I shrug.

I've had this draft for ages but I wanted to make it longer but I just realised I haven't updated in 2 months I'm such an idiot gosh anyways I'd appreciate if you guys prayed for a friend of a friend who's been diagnosed with cancer please do it only takes five minutes, I hope your all safe and well and I promise to try and update faster.