The Hale Sister

M.A. Christman

The Hale Sister

"We're predators, we don't have to be killers"

-Talia Hale

Disclaimer I do not own Teen wolf. Those ideas belong to the creators of teen wolf and mtv. I created Anna and plot lines that include her I hope you enjoy

Anna is trying to move on with life after the fire that killed her family. She just wants a normal life but being a Hale and a werewolf is not exactly a blue print for a normal life. Having her brother take them back to the one place that left her scarred and burned on the inside is the last thing she wanted. But will moving back to Beacon Hills be something she needs? 

Prologue

I never wanted to come back to Beacon Hills. I mean after your whole house burns down to the ground with you barely escaping it with your life, it makes you wonder why you would ever agree to go back to that town. I was eight years old when it happened I was scared out of my mind and the only reason I'm alive is because my uncle didn't let me burn to death he came to save me and ended up in a coma because of it. We were the only survivors. The only thing I have left is my brother Derek and my sister Laura.

 I stayed with Derek. Laura has been trying to handle things alone after taking care of me and Derek for a few months after the fire. You may be wondering why a house was set on fire with innocent people inside.

 Well I can tell you why. It's because every family has their secrets but mine is a little different my family secret is that we are werewolves. My two sisters, my brother, my mother, father and uncle are all werewolves. They wanted us dead and instead of hunting us down they set our house to ashes its just quicker that way, to eliminate us is to get rid of monsters. But are we the monsters or is it the ones committing genocides the real monsters? There's a window into my past. But the things I should tell you is my name is Anna Hale and I'm 15. I look a lot like my oldest sister Laura. I don't trust anyone but Derek and that is the way I planned to keep it. I'm sitting in Derek's car listening to music with my head phones in and dreading the miles that bring us closer to Beacon Hills.

So this is a preview of another teen wolf fan fic I'm starting so I hope you enjoy

Give me comments. I wanted to hear what you think of the first chapters

-writtergirl14