Slightly Stalking

Stiles was attacked at the mechanic's garage by the thing that killed Isaac's father. I ran to the scene, I technically had to sneak out since Derek was considering handcuffing me to a pole, because I took off earlier.

When I got there the parking lot was filled with police and an ambulance. I stayed hidden on a nearby roof top, looking down on the scene. I saw Stiles walking toward a car. Almost as if he felt my eyes watching him, he looked up. I ducked down. I may or may not be stalking him a little bit by doing this.

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. Why did I care if he saw me, so what if he told me he liked me? Not like we're gonna get together. I'm a grenade. I'm gonna go off one day and hurt everything in my path, a path which my brother and Stiles have been added to. Hell, I didn't even know if I liked him. After sending one last look to the scene I take back off.

+

Derek wanted to interrogate Stiles about what happened at the mechanic's garage.

So he and I were standing there waiting for Erica, to fetch Stiles but I warned her not to hurt him.

So while my brother was playing with some basketball he tried to get me to pass it back and forth with him, like when we were kids but I just gave him a look. To rethink his idea. So he decided to just hold onto the ball. The gym coach should really lock up his balls or else someone could just go and get them. Like my dumbass.

Erica was dragging Stiles by the arm giving me a pointed look, I narrowed my eyes at her. "Stiles." Derek greeted.

 "Derek." Stiles greeted in the same tone. His eyes locked on me. "Hey, Anna." His voice hinting that he wanted to have a conversation about me taking off the other night. 

I crossed my arms. "Stiles." I greeted the same way my brother did.

"What did you see at the mechanic's garage?" Derek asks.

 "Uh... Several alarming EPA violations that I'm seriously considering reporting." Stiles answered sarcastically at Derek. 

I rolled my eyes.

But Derek grew his claws and popped the ball. I gave him a look. "Well, you owe the school twenty bucks now." He shot me a look. I glared at him. 

"Holy God." Stiles muttered at Derek easily destroying the ball. He dropped the ball. 

"Let's try that again."

"All right, the thing was pretty slick looking. Skin was dark. Kind of patterned. I think I actually saw scales. Is that enough? Okay? 'Cause I have somebody I really need to talk to." He says the last part giving me a look. He wanted to talk to me. But Derek gave him a look that suggested otherwise. Stiles let's out a frustrated grunt. "All right, fine. Eyes. Eyes are yellowish and slitted. It has a lot of teeth. Oh, and it's got a tail, too." I sense something nearby I look up and I see the creature Stiles is describing. But him being oblivious doesn't notice. "Are we good? What? What, have you seen it? You have this look on your faces like you know exactly what I'm talking about."

The creature hisses. I grab Stiles by his shirt and yank him next to me, holding my arm out in front of him. I get in a fighting stance next to Derek, who has his arm out in front of me. I glow my eyes and let my fangs grow to a point. It jumps down from the ledge and takes out Erica, I told her to stop wearing heals. They get you killed in a fight.

Derek grows his fangs and let's out a growl. Derek turns to Stiles and I, pushing us both. "Run!" He commands and when his back is turned he gets cut.

"Derek, your neck." Stiles says. He touches the back of his neck and starts to fall. Stiles catches him. I turn to them. 

"Run!" I yell. I grow my claws and growl at the creature.

It stalks toward me. "Stiles you son of a..." I hear my brother call before a splash. I roll my eyes then hear another splash. I slash toward it. It dodges my claws. I do a front flip kicking it's head. "Anna get your ass in the pool before it kills you!" Derek yells.

I land on all fours ignoring Derek. "Anna get in the pool!" Stiles yells. 

"Will both of you shut the hell up!" I feel it's tail wrap around my ankle and swing me into the wall, like a rag doll. 

"ANNA!" They both yell. 

Then everything goes black.

+

"Anna wake up. Please" A voice says. 

"Anna, wake up or I swear to God I will kill you!" A deeper voice states. I feel my head submerged into the water.

I wake up couching up water and waving my fists into someones face. "Ow!" I snap open my eyes and I see Stiles holding his face. Derek yanks me against him pulling me into a hug.

 "You scared the hell out of me." He says relief in his voice. I shove him off of me forcefully. He has a hurt look on his face. But I honestly don't care.

"Who's idea was it to put my head in the water?" I ask my voice angry. Stiles points to Derek. I narrow my eyes. "What kind of dumbass are you?" I ask.

I go to get up when Stiles hold a hand out to me. I look up at his eyes then down to his hand. I take his hand and he pulls me up. Derek goes to get up but I push him back down. "I still hate you."

I walk out of the pool area leaving Derek and Erica.

Stiles grabbed my arm before I walked off. I turned back around to him. He unzips his jacket and hesitantly places it around my shoulders. I stiffen up. He let's go of me leaving me in the jacket and walking off. I don't know why but I watch his retreating figure longer.

+

Derek told me what the thing was called that attacked us. The Kanima I would have know that if I saw it gets confused by it's own reflection. I over hear the exchange between Scott and Stiles. The jacket is fully on me and zipped up.

"It's called a Kanima." I point out.

"You knew the whole time." Stiles states. 

"No. Only when it was confused by its own reflection." I reply.

 "It doesn't know what it is." Scott adds.

 "Or who." Derek replies.

"What else do you know?" Stiles asks. 

"Just stories. Rumors." I respond. 

"But its like us?" Scott asks. 

"It's a shape-shifter, yes. But it's not right. It's like an.." I trail off to think of the right word.

 "An abomination." Stiles supplies.

 I nod. Derek, Erica and I go to walk away.

"Derek, Anna. We need to work together on this. Maybe even tell the Argents." I spin back around my temper flaring.

"You trust them?" I spat.

 "Nobody trust anybody. That's the problem. While we're here arguing about who's on what side, there's something scarier, stronger and faster than any of us, and it's killing people! And we still don't even know anything about it!" Scott yells.

 I give Scott a disgusted look. "I know one thing. When I find it, I'm gonna kill it." I state my voice hard as stone. 

I need a favor does anyone know how to watch season 2 on a computer? Mtv took the episodes down so anyone wanna help me out let me know in the comments or pm me.

        Derek keeps trying but Anna keeps shutting him down, do you think he will give up?

So Stanna feels are happening guys, aww so cute Anna tried to stalk Stiles. 

So what do you think and what episodes are you looking forward too?

Comment, Vote, Follow :)