Teen Wolf Babysitter

Chapter 2

I was asleep in the seat of the train car, thinking back to when I was a kid and the fire just happened.

+

I was eight, Derek was 17 and Laura was 18. She just came back in the hotel room with food in her hands from take out. Derek was laying on his bed reading but his eyes weren't focused on the pages. I was sitting in the corner with my knees up to my chest, small tears falling down my face. Laura looked at the two of us. "Hey little brother, put the book down it's time to eat." Derek didn't respond just flipped the page. "Anna time to eat." I went more into a ball and watched Derek. 

She sat on the bed Derek was on and took the book out of his hands. "What the hell Laura?" He snapped the first really thing he has send in days. 

"Your sister is picking up bad habits from you." She nodded her heard toward me who shrunk more into a ball. Laura came over and picked me up. She put me in Derek's arms.

She touched Derek's shoulder. "Look guys, I may be an Alpha but I'm not yours, but if you two don't start talking and eating. I will punch you both." She says with an amused smile.

 Derek looks down at me. "Go eat A. I'll be right back." He gets up grabs his jacket and walks out the door. 

"Derek!" Laura calls after him. He doesn't turn around. Laura sits at the table with her head in her hands. I watch the door for Derek but get up and eat like he told me too. 

"What are we going to do with that kid, A?" Laura asks. 

I shrug. "I'm just a kid how the hell would I know?" 

Her eyes get wide at what I just said. "Stop talking like Derek."

+

I wake up when I hear shouting and it sound like Isaac. I shoot up from my seat. "Derek!" I hear Isaac yell. How the hell does he know Derek. "Isaac!" I call.

I run out and I see him looking scared to death. "What's wrong?" I question.

 "My dad. I think he's dead." 

"What did you do?" Derek asks. I look over at Derek confused, what could Isaac do? 

"That's the thing. It wasn't me." I go over to Isaac and grab his arms.

 "What happened? And how do you know Derek?" 

"He gave me the bite." 

My anger flares and I let go of Isaac. I turn to face Derek. He backs up a step like he knows I'm about to kick his ass. "YOU GAVE HIM THE BITE!" I yell.

"Yes, he wanted it." Derek replies calmly.

 "You didn't think you could have given me a heads up, you jackass?"

 "What's the big deal?"

 "The big deal is your a idiot!" I yell. 

That's when Derek losses his temper. "It's not your job to pick who gets turned!" 

"It is when it's my friend!" 

"Did you even tell him about the Argents?" I demand.

 "Yes and he still asked." I walk away from Derek. My brother is an asshole.

+

I went to school because I now had to watch out for Isaac again. Thank you Derek! They had lacrosse practice so that meant watching Stiles, Scott and Isaac. When did I become the teen wolf babysitter?