Stiles' Got A Saw

We drove in Stiles' jeep, Derek not getting any better. Scott wouldn't answer his stupid phone. Probably on top of Argent's daughter. But hey my brother is slowly dying him getting laid should be a big priority right now. 

Derek was struggling to get his jacket off. While Stiles threw his phone down on the seat. Getting frustrated. I guess he was getting sick of Scott too. 

"Hey try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there." Stiles comments.

 "Almost where?" I ask.

 "Your house." Stiles answers.

 "What? No, you can't take us there." Derek replies.

 "I can't take you to your own house?" Stiles asks. 

"Not when I can't protect myself or her." Derek replies gesturing to me. 

"She doesn't look like she needs much protecting." Stiles replies. I nod in agreement. 

 Stiles then pulls over. "What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?" He snaps. 

"Not yet. I have a last resort." Derek answers. I bit my lip I really hate the last resort. 

"What do you mean? What last resort?" Stiles demands. Derek rolls up his sleeve and the wound is getting a lot worse. I nervously run my hand through my hair. "Oh, my God! What is that? Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out." Stiles says.

 "Don't throw up." I mutter while poking my head in between the seats. 

"Start the car. Now." Derek orders passed the point of tolerance. 

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look. Okay? In fact, if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out in the middle of the road and leave you for dead." He says while gesturing to the road. 

Okay, now it's time for Anna to intervene. I put my hand on Stiles shoulder. "Stiles, start the car. Or I'm gonna rip your throat out, with my teeth."

 He looks back at me and I give him a smirk. He starts off the car and angrily drives off. I sit back and smirk at my victory.

As we keep driving, Derek looks at Stiles. "By the way if you did try to get me out of the car, my sister would probably hit you." Stiles' eyes flicks back to me in the mirror.

+

It's getting dark and Scott hasn't gotten back to us yet. Where the hell is he? We pulled over.

 Finally Scott answers. "What am I suppose to do with him?" Stiles asks.

 "Take him somewhere. Anywhere!" 

I lean in next to Derek. "Are you happy that you left your life in the hands of a horny teenage boy?" He just glares at me. "Well then." I mutter under my breath.

 Stiles let's out a sigh. "And by the way, he's starting to smell." 

"Like what?" Scott asks. 

"Like death." I roll my eyes and Derek glares at Stiles.

"Okay. Take him to the animal clinic."

 The irony for this is not even funny right now. 

"What about your boss?" Stiles inquires. 

"He's gone by now. There's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster." 

Stiles let's out a sigh. "You're not gonna believe where he wants me to take you." 

He hands Derek the phone. "Did you find it?" Derek asks.