So Not Danny

Chapter 1

I walked into school in simply dark red jeans black long sleeve shirt and black combat boots. I was going to check on Jackson because Derek told me too. Yes, I was taking missions from him, but he did bite Jackson so whatever happens to him will be on our heads.

+

I was walking down the hall when Jackson sprinted in front of me to the bathroom. I let out an annoyed sigh and waltz into the boys bathroom. Well I hope no one is in here. I knock on the stall Jackson was just in. "I'm fine Danny go back to class." He calls out. Oh when he sees me he's gonna wish I was Danny.

I knock on the door again. "Just give me a second, okay?" He calls out.

This time I take my foot and kick the door to change things up because I can. I don't kick it hard enough to knock it open. "Give me a frickin' second!" Jackson shouts. I roll my eyes.

I yank the door open and grab Jackson and throw him up against the sink. "Anna." He greets in a not pleased tone. 

"Nice to see you too. You're looking a little pale there, Jackson. You feeling okay?" I ask with a sickly sweet smile. While I touch his shoulder and he jumps when I touch him. 

"Never better." He replies shakily.

 "If something's wrong, I need to know. You're with us now." I state, my voice coming back to it's hard edge.

"Wait with you two?" He asks about to start laughing. "Me with..... With you two?" He asks then starts laughing. "What am I, Derek's little pet?" 

I give him a smirk. "Well, he always wanted a jackass." I retort my voice becoming hard. 

"I mean just because your brother gave me 'the bite' doesn't mean I'm part of his little wolf pack. Sorry, but to be honest, he doesn't exactly show outstanding leadership qualities." 

I give him a wicked smile. "Finally something we can agree on." 

"Look, I've got my own agenda. Which doesn't involve running around the woods at night, howling at the moon with you, your brother and McCall, okay? So why don't you just back the..." I cut him off my turning his head so he can see himself in the mirror to see black blood coming out of his ear. "What is it? What's happening?" He asks completely scared. 

I give him a weird look. "Your body's fighting the bite." I respond nervously. 

"Why?" Jackson asks. I step back away from him slowly walking toward the exit. 

"I don't know." I softy.

 "What does it mean?" I don't answer and I keep walking. What the hell did Derek do?

+

There was an attack on an ambulance so Derek and I were chasing Scott, because their were traps out set by the Argents.

Derek grabbed Scott and threw him to the ground, He held one arm while I held the other and we dragged him behind a tree. "What are you doing? I can help him." Scott says.

"They're already here." Derek says. The Argents were right behind us. About to go after that Omega. 

"I can help him!" Scott says again. 

"Shut it!" I whisper shout. 

I move and Derek holds Scott on his own while I cover his mouth.

The Omega snarls at the hunters. He's hung up by his wrists. Chris Argent comes up to him with his electric baton and tasers the Omega. "Who are you?" Argent asks. "What are you doing here?"

 "Nothing. Nothing, I swear." Omega replies. 

"You're not from here, are you?" Omega doesn't respond. "Are you?" Argents demands in a shout. He's having a problem controlling his emotions. 

"No. No, I came... I came looking for the Alpha and the pack he was building. I heard he was here. That's all. Look I didn't do anything. I didn't hurt anyone. No one living. He wasn't alive in the ambulance. He wasn't I swear." Omega pleads.

 "Gentlemen!" A older man says. "Take a look at a rare sight. You wanna tell them what we've caught?" He sends a look to Argent.

 "An Omega." Argent replies.

 "The lone wolf! Possibly kicked out of his own pack. Or the survivor of a pack that was hunted down. Maybe even murdered. And possible alone by his own choice. Certainly not a wise choice." The old man walks over and picks up a broad sword. "Because, as I am about to demonstrate... An Omega rarely survives on his own." He swings the sword and cuts the wolf in half. I look away. Scott struggles in Derek's grip.

 "Look. Look. Look at them! You see what they do? This is why you need us. Why we need each other. The only way to fight them is together." Derek says. 

"What are they doing?" Scott asks.

 "Declaring war." I state.

So not much Stanna or Derek vs. Anna but trust me it will becoming full force my friends trust me.

What was your favortie part of this chapter 

That's all I really have to say about this chapter, but if you could please check out Battle Scars you will love it trust me :) It would mean a lot if you guys checked it out and left a comment on this story.

Comment, Vote, Follow :)