Epilogue

Listen to Somebody to you By The Vamps

Epilogue

Derek, Isaac, Peter and I walked toward our house and on our door was the Alpha pack's symbol.

 "You two haven't told him everything yet, have you?" Peter asks Derek and I.

 "What do you mean?" Isaac questions.

"Why do you think Derek was in such a rush to hurry to build his pack? So eager to strengthen his power and his number? When there's a new Alpha, people take notice." Peter informs.

"People like who?" Isaac questions. "What is this? What does this mean?" He adds. Pointing to the mark on our door. 

I look up at Isaac."It's their symbol. And it means they're coming." I reply.

 "Who?"

"Alphas." I reply.

 "More than one?" Isaac asks.

A pack of them." Derek replies. 

"An Alpha pack. And they're not coming. They're already here." Peter deadpans.

+

I went out to the field where I saw the blue jeep parked. I straightened my gray shirt with black lace. I walk over to Scott and Stiles on the field. Stiles is pulling stuff out of his bag. I let out a sigh, I'm doing this. I'm doing this.

I crack my neck. I march over to them.

"Hey Stilinski!" I call.

Stiles whirls around when he sees me. I push him into his jeep. "Wha- what are you doing?" He asks.

 "Remember when you asked me, if I liked you?" I question.

 He nods. "Well, I have an answer." 

"What is it?" I smirk.

I grab the front of his shirt. His eyes get wide. I shove my lips toward his, I and I kiss him. He holds his breath at first but then kisses me back. I move my hand from his shirt and I cup his face. He puts his hands around my waist and keeps kissing me. We step away from the jeep enough where he actually falls over onto the ground and I land on top of him. I laugh. 

"Sorry." He mutters. 

"So was this the answer you were hoping for?" I question. 

He nods. "Yes, very much so." I smile.

 Scott walks over. "Oh, uh sorry, I'm just gonna go."  I climb off of Stiles. I pull him up. I kiss his cheek. 

"Have a good summer." I walk away from him, making sure to shake my ass a little bit because I know he's watching.

" I walk away from him, making sure to shake my ass a little bit because I know he's watching

"Did that just happen?" Stiles questions.

"Yeah, that just happened." Scott replies.

"Anna kissed me?"

"Yeah Anna kissed you."

"Yes! My five year plan didn't have to stretch to five years!"

  Alphas may be coming but at least me and Derek were on good terms and I got Stiles. I finally was gonna try and let him in. I was gonna try. My heart of ice and dark may get lighter. I will try to forgive Derek and I will let Stiles get close to me. I'm finally gotta let myself be happy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know the picture has Stiles with long hair and the girl is blonde but the face he's making is the one he was making when he and Anna kissed

So did you guys like they finally kissed?

There will be some bumps in the road before they're offically together and Derek will not approve and that is the fun part, I can't wait for that.

So with Derek and Anna things will be better with them. But things still may get tense before she fully fogives him and her and Peter will be my favorite.

So what was your favorite part of this season Stanna wise or Anna in general or Derek and Anna? 

The new book will be called Heart Of Darkness and it will be posted Jan 12

In the meantime I will be updating Battle Scars January 5 and making a tribute video for Stiles and Anna

So until then 

Comment, Vote, Follow :)