One More to Worry About

Derek and I were sitting in cells. I was laying on the bench taking a nap, when a deputy came. 

They tried to take my mug shot but they kept using the flash so my eyes changed colors. So they won't have a real picture of me. I'm a little disappointed, I was gonna ask for a copy. 

Once they give up, the deputy orders me to follow him. "Miss Hale, come with us please." I nod. 

"Don't start a fight." Derek says just loud enough for me.

 I nod. I get up and the deputy holds my arm. I'm brought into an interrogation room. The sheriff is there. I sit down. 

"Miss Hale, I just want to ask you a few questions, is that all right?" I nod.

 "Why did you assault, Deputy Carter?" 

"He was dragging my brother away in handcuffs. What would you do? He's the only family I have left that's not a catatonic invalid."

 The sheriff nods. "I'm sorry about that. I can understand that you want to protect your brother, but the office agrees with me that, pressing charges and giving a fifteen- year-old and giving her a record is not something that is needed. But we can give you a warning and decide what to do with you since you can't stay here or at that house by yourself, so you might be put into foster care." 

"What? No, you can't do that." My eyes get wide.

 "I'm sorry, Miss Hale, but that is all that we can do." 

I nod defeated. I get escorted back to the cell. I sit on the bench. 

"Anna, it's okay." Derek tries.

 "Derek just leave it." I mutter.

 He nods. 

A few more hours go by when the sheriff comes back. "You're both are free to go, they've terminated the killer to be animal." 

I let out a sigh of relief. They unlock our cells and we get discharged.

Derek takes longer so I sit out in the car blaring music. We have to go to that stupid game because Scott didn't listen to Stiles, or Stiles didn't do anything to stop him. I really hope that they smarten up and realize this isn't a game. It could get everyone killed if they don't pull their heads out of their asses.

Derek and I went to watch the game to make sure Scott doesn't kill anybody, but we only saw a few minutes of it. But at the end of the game we saw Jackson walking onto the field picking up Scott's glove, examining it. He saw us but we walked away. Great someone else we need to worry about.

This is short but I'm working on more. And I need a favor. If you guys have read this story and The Other Argent. I'm starting a new book where Anna and Emily meet. It would mean a lot if you guys could check it out. :)

I hope you enjoy this short chapter :)

Comment, Vote, Follow :)