Scott Has A Plan

Chapter 12

We walked into the locker room after everyone left to see Scott and Isaac rip the door off of Stiles' locker. Scott turns around and sees us. "We need to talk." Derek states. 

"All of us." Peter adds from behind me.

"Holy shit." Scott mutters. "What the hell is this?" Scott demands.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station." I reply crisply.

 "Okay, hold on. He threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" Scott defends.

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous." Peter interjects.

"SHUT UP!" Scott, Derek and I all yell at Peter. Peter just rolls his eyes, why does he have to act like me?

"Who is he?" Isaac questions. 

"He's Peter, Derek and Anna's uncle. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat." Scott explains.

"Hi." Peter says to Isaac while giving him a half wave.

 Isaac has a look on his face like he just shit a brick. "That's good to know." He whispers. 

"How is he alive?" Scott questions. 

"Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. And maybe how to save him." Derek replies.

 "Well, that's very helpful except Jackson's dead." Isaac points out. My eyes get wide. How could he be dead?

"What?" Derek and I ask in unison. 

"Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field." Scott replies.

 Derek and I turn around to look at Peter who looks down shocked as well.

"Okay, why is no one taking this as good news?" Isaac questions. 

"Because if Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen. Gerard wanted it to happen." I explain.

"But why?" Derek asks looking over at me. 

"Well, that's exactly what we need to figure out. And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing. Quickly." Peter adds

+

We went back to our house, with Scott and Isaac this time, Peter telling us to look for something, he stashed here. 

"They found Stiles." Scott mutters. I turn around to face Scott.

"Is he okay?" I question. Scott shrugs.

"Have you talked to him, I mean where is he?"

 "He's at home, he just walked in the door and his dad found him. He seems okay." I let out a sigh of relief. At least he's okay.

"Look, I told you, we looked everywhere." Derek argues with Peter.

 Peter goes up to the steps. 

Scott looks up on the landing of the stairs. "What happened to the door up there?" He questions. I look up and see my door laying on the ground after Derek went into it and took it down with his body weight smashing into it.

Derek and I share a look. "Nothing." I reply.

"You didn't look here." Peter points out to Derek. Peter pulls up a flap on the stairs and pulls out a box. He blows the dust off of it. 

"What is that, a book?" my brother questions.

I cock my head at him. Even I can tell it's a laptop. "No, it's a laptop. What century are you living in?" I ask.