Werewolves with anger issues and uno

Chapter 8

I woke up with someone next to me and an arm draped over me. My eyes snapped opened. I realized it was Stiles. I pushed him onto the floor. His eyes opened and he spazed out. "Ah! Ouch!"

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask as I look down on him on the floor.

He gets into a sitting position. "Sorry, I went to the bathroom and went in my bed because I forgot you were in there." 

I got out of bed grabbed my jacket and boots. 

"I should go." I say hurriedly.

 "Anna, wait."  Stiles says as I walk toward the window. I stop and I pull out my phone and hand it to him. 

"Put your number in in case you need to call me." He puts his number in and grabs his phone off the desk and hands his to me. I put my number in and hand him his phone back. 

"Thanks for letting me stay here." I reply. 

I go towards the window, and swing out without another word.

+

A couple of nights later my phone started going off. I answered it, but all I got was slurred words from Stiles. "I love girls, especially girls with strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, 5'3 especially when she wears black leather jackets and black boots." Stiles says.

I raise an eyebrow. What the?  "Stiles, Lydia doesn't wear leather jackets and black boots." Scott points out.

 That's when I decide to hang up before I hear anymore of drunk Stiles. I absentmindedly look down at my outfit, which contains black boots. Then I mentally slap myself for he looking at my outfit. Drunk little bastard.

If me and Derek are left alone together anymore it's not gonna end well, Derek and I both have deep seeded personal issues, you can't leave two anger issues filled werewolves alone playing uno for the past three days, it does not end well. 

So, I decided to sneak into school to check on Scott for the full moon, because it would suck it he freaked out and murdered a teacher except, maybe Harris, yeah no that's a bad idea. Nobody take my advice.

So with that I sneak into school without being seen which is nearly impossible but I keep my head down and dress in less noticeable clothing, that's right I left my black clothes at home. Which is hell, and I kept my face covered when ever I saw someone walking toward me. I told Stiles that if he was pulled into a classroom not to scream because it was probably me. I finally ducked into Coach's office because I heard Stiles yelling earlier so I figured if he walked by I could pull him into the office.

I smell Scott coming toward me and the door opens. "Hey, Anna, I need to ask you something." 

I lean against the desk. "What?" I ask in a not snide voice which a new for me, sometimes, I can be nice sometimes, yeah not really, I would break Scott's hand for a Klondike bar. "Something about the full moon, you need help with?" 

"No, but I need to know, do you... Do you think Allison still likes me?" I close my eyes and let out a sigh, is this because I have boobs? Does he want me to answer this honestly? And why would he want girl advice from me? I decide to be a nice person for five seconds. 

"Of course she still likes you, I mean you're a good guy, as far as dating goes and you haven't given her any real reason to hate you so that's a plus. But maybe she just wants to be your friend for now." I reply as nicely as I possible can. "But if you want my honest opinion she should be grateful, I mean you lock her in a classroom to save her ass, so she would not die then she dumps you, that's kind of a ungrateful bitch thing to do. But if I was her and I had someone like you who cared as much as you, I would be grateful." 

"How grateful?" He asks getting a creepy look in his eyes. He steps closer to me and crashes his lips roughly to mine catching me off guard. He shoves me up against the wall the lust taking us both over, I kiss him back my hands raking themselves through his hair. My own animal fighting to take control and allow me to have my way with Scott.

Scott's nails dig into my body snapping me back into control. It's the full moon, I don't want Scott. I shove him off of me and pressure point him in the neck. He drops to the ground with a groan and I wipe my lips off with my sleeve. 

"I suggest you don't do that again. You get a pass on that one time." I check to see if anyone is out near by and when no one is I sprint out so school, leaving Scott for Stiles to find.

Tonight being the full moon, I'm willing to not cut off Scott's dick in his sleep tonight. I have to focus on controlling my own urges, so I can't completely blame him.

I left school undetected and went back into hiding but I have a feeling we will be seeing Scott some point tonight.

+

Derek and I knew Scott would be out tonight so we stayed near by and started tracking him. We heard Scott's growl and we took off to find Scott.

We found him on top of the hood of a car, completely shifted, Derek waved a hand at me, to stay back for back up while he took on Scott. I nod.

Scott ran across the parking lot heading straight for Jackson's car that he and Allison were both sitting in. Derek sprinted after Scott and tackled him before he could cause any damage and I shifted, my fangs grew my ears grew to a point I looked up and my eyes were a glowing gold. I let out a low growl and sprinted after them both.

Derek threw Scott down a hill. Which he got right back up when I ran to stand next to Derek. He roared at us. I front flipped down the hill, and landed in a crouched position with my hand in front of me and let out a roar. Scott ran at me, I charged at him and spun him around so I had his armed pinned behind his back. "Stop! Scott, stop!" I yelled my voice distorted from shifting. I shoved him into a tree where he got up and ran at me, grabbing me by my waist and throwing me over his shoulder, I got up ready to attack when Derek jumped in. He growled at Scott and Scott started throwing slashing at Derek and he kept missing. He kicked at Scott knocking him back, but he got right back up. He grabbed Scott by his leg and arm and threw him above his head onto the ground, and roared in his face.

Derek and I both shifted back. Scott stayed sitting on the ground looking at his clawed hand realizing he didn't shift back yet. "What's happening to me?" Scott questions scared. 

"Exactly what he wants to happen." I reply.

+

Derek had one arm around his neck and I had the other, Scott was between us, a little sore from Derek and I kicking his ass. So we decided to help him home. We plopped Scott down on his bed. Derek and I go to leave when Scott calls back to us. "Wait." We stop and turn back around. "I can't do this. I can't do this and be with Allison. I need you to tell me the truth. Is there a cure?" 

"For someone who was bitten?" Derek asks. "I've heard of one. I don't know if it's true." He adds. 

"Well, what is it?" Scott asks.

 "You have to kill the one that bit you." I reply. Does he really want to kill, just to not be a werewolf? 

"Kill the Alpha?" Scott asks, like we're nuts. He let's out a hopeless sigh. 

Derek then looks at Scott and gives him an offer. "Scott. If you help us find him, we'll help you kill him." 

So now we know what Anna would do for a Klondike bar.

So who are my Stanna shippers? (Stiles and Anna)

The next couple of chapaters I am extremly excited for espeically because we see another side of Anna. 

So let me know what you think, I really need some feedback about Stanna.

That's all for now :)

Comment, Vote, Follow :)