High School Parties

Derek drove me home not asking about what happened or what I said he knows better. When we get home I run upstairs and flop on the bed planning on passing out until tomorrow.

 Half way through my nap I am interrupted. "Anna, wake up." Derek says while shaking my shoulder.

 "No." I groan. 

"Anna get up." 

"Bite me." 

He lets out a huff of air. "Anna get up now." 

I growl at him but I sit up. "What the hell is so important you couldn't wait five minutes for me to take a freaking nap?" I snap. 

"We need to go to a party to watch Scott, it's the full moon." 

"So take your grumpy ass to the party yourself." 

"Just get up." I let out a sigh. 

"Fine." I get up and decide to dress for a party. I look through my clothes to find something I know will piss off Derek. 

I found a black mini skirt and black tank top with sequins. I put on my make up and let my hair go to its natural position and pin up some hair on top of my head with a bobby pin. 

I walk downstairs and see Derek's face. "There is no way in hell you are wearing that." 

I cross my arms over my chest. "I'm wearing this or I go in my birthday suit your choice." I say with a smirk. 

"Just get in the damn car."

 "Again with the damn car, it's just a regular car no need to add profanities to its name." 

Derek deciding to end this conversation walks out of the house. I roll my eyes but follow after him.

+

When we arrive at the party the air is reeking with alcohol and hormones. Derek and I stand in the corner trying to find Scott. He is dancing close with the new girl Allison.

 I fight the urge to growl. He is dancing with the enemy if she wanted she could signal her whole family and they could just go and kill him and if they find out about us then me and Derek are so freaking screwed. Derek puts a hand on my shoulder.  "Anna." He warns. 

I let out a breath but try to stay calm. It's the full moon. I have to keep extra control on myself tonight.

 I start to walk away from Derek when he grabs my wrist and raises a eyebrow at me. "I'm gonna try and get Scott." I yell over the blaring music. 

I start to walk toward Scott when a guy grabs me and pushes me roughly into the wall. "Hey beautiful." A guy with blonde hair slurs out. 

He has me pinned against the wall. "So you want to dance." I try to push him off of me. 

"Get off of me." I growl. 

I can't push him off because I will go wolf if I can't control myself. 

"I don't think so." He slides his hand down to my ass. 

"Get off of her!" Some one yells and the guy gets dropped on the ground. I look over and I see the big brother I love. 

"I can handle it." I bark. 

"Yeah I can see that." Derek says sarcastically. 

"Whatever let's just get this kid and get the hell out of here." I growl. 

"Deal." 

The full moon is rising to its peak. I look over at Scott and see him running out of the party. I push through the drunk teenagers and push my way to the front of the house. 

I see the girl Allison, following after Scott. I make my way to Derek's car that Derek is already standing next to. 

"Go talk to Allison." He orders. 

"No you can talk to her." I argue.

 "You look less threatening. She will accept a ride from you."

 I let out a groan. "Fine but you owe me." and I growl at him. I put on my best fake smile and walk over to a confused Allison. "Hi Allison, I was just wondering if you need a ride. I'm a friend of Scott's. We meet on the first day of school."

Finally updated. Sorry it's slow but The Other Argent series is my main priority but I will try to update more. 

Comment, Vote, Follow :)