|2| Full Names.

"He's right, you trust too easily." The deep, demonic voice said simply with a sigh. If her blonde eyebrow could twitch, it would, but she couldn't move a muscle or nerve. The water she had drunk was water, with some kind of poison in it that disabled her to move. With a mental sigh, she responded with her thoughts.

"I would rather trust and regret, then doubt and regret."

"And that's what got you in this state," The giant fox, shook his head in disappointment, "And to think, I actually thought you could make it back to the village."

"Hey! I heard that!"

"That was the point." The whiskered girl could tell that the orange fox was deadpanning at her with the tone of his voice.

"But hey, I was also hoping I would make it back to the village, ya know."

"With your sense of direction, it's impossible." The Fox mocked.

"That's one of the many reasons why I love you~" She teased, "You know where everything is, you could help me~"

"Don't flatter yourself, I only helped because it would be boring if you died." He responded instantly, without a second of thought.

"That's what you say, but you talking to me now says something different, ya know!" She laughed inwardly, still unable to move her body, that was lazily slung over someone's shoulder. It went silent after she said that, "I know you're listening!" She argued but continued to think knowing that the fox was listening to her thoughts, "You know that I want to save you from all the hatred you have, and someday I will. But, and this might be wishing for too much, I also want to help your friends."

It was silent from then on, Mina thinking how to get out of this situation. While Kurama was thinking about something else completely. Though the mental communication was cut, so both of them didn't know what the other was thinking.

"Brat, fight that man before something worse happens!"

She was brought out of her thoughts as she instantly snapped her eyes open. Her fingers twitched, remembering the words multiple people had said to her over the years. 'Gain the nine-tails power.' Whether it was a warning or a threat, those were the words that were repeated to her. And she had a thought of how the Akatsuki was going to gain the power of the nine-tails. The only way. Extraction.

Her hand twitched when black fabric with a red cloud on it fluttered in her vision. In one smooth movement, she spun her body around the man's torso, while locking his head between her arms. She landed on her feet, with the shocked man's back pushed down on her knee, since she was crouching. The man was taller than her, so he had to bend backwards in a strange position.

She tightened her arms around his neck, making the man choke. But before the man suffocated, he poofed into a block of wood. With a click of her tongue, she dropped the large piece of wood as she stood up. The girl made no move out of the spot she was standing and observed the small clearing she was in.

The man that was holding her a second ago was no longer to be seen. But that didn't stop the Uzumaki from sensing people hidden away all around her. "You can come out, ya know!" She called into the seemingly empty area. Her voice echoed around her, no other sound is heard.

Soon, multiple people surrounded her. All different shapes and sizes, looks, and what not. But one thing stood out to her. It was the simple rings they all were wearing, on the same finger. The Akatsuki cloud, but the weirder than that, they weren't wearing the Akatsuki cloak. Most probably because they weren't actually apart of the Akatsuki.