|10| Talking.

The wind blew violently around her. On the high piece of rock, she stood watching the scenery below her. It was a dense, green forest, yet there were parts that were ruined. She looked to her left where a large amount of the trees were destroyed and was now a large clearing. To her right, quite far away, was a small clearing, an orangey-red light coming from it. In between both, there used to be a village. Now, most of the wooded building damaged, breaking apart, or completely... annihilated.

She closed her dull, violet eyes and took a deep breath in. Slowly bending down, she sat on her bottom, swinging her legs over the cliff. A risky move, but, at this point, she didn't care if she fell off.

"You saw what happened with those two people," Came the voice inside her head. "If you had the guts to kill that snake those two innocent people would still be alive."

"What are you talking about...?" Mina quietly asked.

"Don't you remember?" The voice chuckled, "The two that you failed to save? The simple choice you had to make in order for one of them to survive? My, my, my~" It laughed, "I thought you would have remembered the two you killed when you were with the snake, those two innocent people."

"I didn't kill them."

"'I might as well be killing them myself,' isn't that what you said?" He asked, but gave no time for Mina to respond, "You know you killed those innocent people, along with those who you thought were working for the Akatsuki. And now you annihilated a whole village on a hunch that they were all working for Oni? And that's when you stabbed your hand through his innocent heart. All he wanted was to stop you from your murdering spree, yet, you killed him."

She grasped her hand, holding it to her chest. The images of what happened a few moments earlier replaying in her mind over and over. Clenching her jaw, she restrained a scream, trying not to look as if it had affected her. She restrained the tears that were about to form a waterfall on her cheeks, she refused to feel guilty, she refused to grief.

"It's life," She whispered, "You live it, then you die."

"Yes, that's true, but what if you were killed and weren't able to live your life?" He responded, "You took that opportunity from them, there's no excuse for that. It's not fair that you get to decide whether someone lives or dies."

"Was it fair that they did this to me? Is it fair that you're the one making me do this?" She shot back, anger rising.

The voice merely chuckled, "I'm not making you do anything, all I'm doing is pushing you to do what you were thinking of doing anyway."

"Well, I guess it's no surprise why I do what I do."

"Don't start blaming me for the things you did. All I'm doing is guiding you through the path you chose to take~" It chuckled again, "I have to go now, it seems you have a visitor. We'll continue this later~"

The footsteps nearing her were gentle, but she could hear it. Footsteps of a trained ninja, quiet, faint and barely noticeable, but being a trained ninja herself, she could hear them. The presence of the ninja came towards her. She turned her head to take a look at who was behind her and the very familiar looking black cloak with red clouds caught her attention.

She moved her violet eyes upwards, wondering what an Akatsuki member wanted with her now. Since the nine-tails was extracted from her, she thought that they didn't want her anymore. Her brother was a possible answer to her unasked question, the thought alone made her narrow her eyes into deadly slits.

"I'm not here to ask about your brother," The Uchiha's voice was as soothing as it always had been, this was the first time she noticed that he talked in a different tone to her than anyone else. She nodded, understanding his words but didn't lower her guard, instead she turned her head back to look back to the forest.