|15|Reasons. (CrossOver!)

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD!

~~~~~

She stared at the hand-sized wooden cube wrapped around her fingers. An intricate design carved neatly into the wood, a moon. A half moon. It was only one side of the cube, and opposite the moon was the sun. The sun design she recognised, one that she had seen a couple years back.

The memory brought a smile to her face, a bitter one. She stared at it for a long time, well, a time that felt long.

The rest of the sides of the cube were blank, no pattern, not picture was carved into the wood. Nothing. She could've sworn there was something engraved on the sides, but couldn't remember. A small sigh escaped her mouth, maybe she should stop staring at the box that brought back so many memories. Were they good? Possibly.

A reflection caught her attention. She sealed the cube away in her bracelet quickly before taking a look at the round piece of metal coiled around her left index finger. Three types of gemstones were stuck in the middle of the metal, the gem in the middle was obviously the biggest, with smaller but still similar stones on each side.

She slid the ring off her finger to inspect it further. Holding it up to her eye she looked at the strange symbols and swirls on the inside of the ring. It certainly meant something, but not knowing what it was wasn't much help. And with a shrug, she slid the ring back onto a finger on her right hand, specifically the forth, counting the thumb. For some reason, it felt more comfortable on that finger, than where it was previously.

And only then did she realise she was standing in the middle of nowhere. A small breeze blew her hair backwards, a refreshing feeling, but where the breeze was coming from was a slight mystery to her. Green land, as far as the eye can see, surrounded her. In every direction she looked, the short grass was everywhere. With a few small trees dotted around, and the occasional rock, but no wildlife. Odd.

Even with all the observation, she still had no idea where she was. But perhaps if she were to walk in one direction, she'd eventually find humans.

She groaned, just realising what sort of problem she was in.

There was no choice but to explore the unknown area.

~~~

"Why'd that field have to be so big?" She questioned no one, groaning internally.

It took longer than she thought it would have, maybe it was because she was walking a slower pace than usual, but she eventually saw something. Just over the hill, she was walking over, a small town became visible. Nothing near to the size of Konoha, though it was a similar format, circular. Something caught her eye, red stone things on the roofs and strange coloured walls. But that's how it is when you go to an unknown place, everything is strange.

As she neared the town, she saw a sign that was tied to two trees at the entrance. But the wired lines and symbols on it made it difficult for her to read. Was it even the language she spoke, or read? Probably not. Her violet eyes stared at the buildings in awe, she had never seen anything like this. Just where was she?

People were around, looking at posters and chatting with their friends and what not, and even if she wanted to observe the posters, it wouldn't serve much use. She almost groaned again, why was she here if she couldn't do anything?

Gosh, so many questions and no one answering them ignited a fire of anger in her stomach. What about the ring? What did that mean? What did the sign say? What town was she in? Why wasn't there any wildlife in the field? Why was the grass so short with so much of it, she was sure no one would want to cut that much grass?