|4|Ramen!

"It's good to see you, Mina." The light blonde haired woman greeted with a warm smile. She slid the door closed and walked up to the metal bed. With a flip of a page on the clipboard, Tsunade furrowed her eyebrows looking at the words written. "It's been two and a half years, a long time to go without the normal amount of food." She stated the obvious making the Uzumaki raise her eyebrows in an 'I already knew that' manner. "You'll have to stay in the hospital until you fully recover, your body won't be used to the sudden uptake of food so that will have to gradually increase that. So-" The Hokage's explanation was cut off with a sudden slam of the door.

In the instant that Mina's violet eyes saw who had made a loud entrance, a wide grin broke out on her face. "I got you ramen! Since you didn't have food over the years, I thought this would be good, ya know!" The grin on the hospitalised person was mirrored on the blonde and blue-eyed boy, who was holding two plastic bags with -what looked like- steaming ramen cups inside. The memorised logo clear on the slightly translucent white bag.

"Wait, Naruto-" The doctor was again cut off spotting that the two already were seated on the same bed, shoving ramen down their throats. She sighed, placing the clipboard back in the slot at the end of the bed. "Don't overdo it." She warned in a strict voice giving them a warning look. The large busted woman walked to the side of the bed where Mina was happily sitting cross-legged, slurping down ramen, and place her arm around her shoulder pulling her into a tight side hug. Mina jumped in slight surprise, luckily not spilling any of the broth. The surprise faded as she buried the side of her face into Tsunade's squishy melons, "I'm glad your safe." The old woman muttered releasing the teen out of her grasp, she then made her way towards the door, smiling over her shoulder.

As soon as she left the room, the two Uzumaki locked eyes. Both saw a glint in the other's eyes, "so." Naruto broke the silence a small grin on his face.

"Before we actually leave this place, I've got a question." The violet-eyed girl said putting her hand up in a stop motion, Naruto tilted his head to the side and urged her to continue. "How old are we?"

His blue eyes widened in surprise, yet after a second he laughed heartedly, throwing his head back and clutching his stomach with one hand, the other still holding the ramen bowl. "Fifteen," he answered after a long while of laughing. He calmed down, furrowing his eyebrows in worry. "What happened back then?... I mean, ya know, how did he kidnap you?"

"Hmm..." Mina hummed in thought, thinking how the snake could kidnap her but she had sort of figured it out in the dark. "That fight we had against him when we were looking for Tsunade? The green haired man that I fought, he managed to hit me in the stomach, I don't know what kinda Jutsu it was but that Jutsu made me puke up snakes-" she stopped her explanation, an amused look on her whiskered face as Naruto overreacted in saying 'ew'. "This was after the Sakura festival. Orochimaru is a snake so bara-bing bara-boom I was taken." She smiled sadly at the look on Naruto's face but the smile turned into a grin, "but you found me so that's good, right?"

"You were with the Akatsuki, getting the Kyuubi extracted!" He exclaims throwing the empty bowl across the room with his hand gestures. "How'd that happen?!"

"I would like to say that the snake passed me onto the Akatsuki," she chuckled unhumorously, "but that didn't happen, I managed to get free but being the idiot I am, got captured by a man." She sighed shaking her head.

Naruto stayed quiet for a moment, before grinning widely. "You need rest! And the best place for that is back at our apartment!" He yelled jumping out of bed. "I took some of my old clothes for you!" He informed taking out a plastic bag from nowhere.

With a raised eyebrow and a smile playing at her lips, she asked, "Are you sure they'll fit?"

Her brother stopped pulling out the clothes and scanned her body, "with your small build and that flat chest, they'll fit." He said throwing the clothes on her head.