|12| Happy Rain.

Um, hi...I know this is late, please forgive me. 

Firstly, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Secondly, Happy new year guys! The new year always makes me remember that we all have to grow up and the days fly by really fast. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GROW UP! Nevertheless, I hope this year will be great (although I've got exams).

....yeah, I hope you enjoy this somewhat sad chapter -_-

~~~~

The white lid, making a click sound with each turn of the cap. Ridges all the way around, providing grip for the person who was to unscrew it. 'Keep away from children' was written in bold letters on the back of the glass bottle. She pressed lightly on opposite sides of the bottle cap and twisted it open.

The lid popped off, making a small rattle of the contents. Her violet eyes stared blankly at the little white and red pills cluttered together, "the doctor did say it would help me," She muttered under her breath, an expression of a curious child forming on her whiskered face. And with a shrug of her shoulders, she shook some of the pills onto her thin, bony fingers.

One swift movement, the multiple pills were in her mouth and down her throat. She opened her eyes once she had felt them go down and stared at the person looking in the mirror.

The woman that stood in front was wearing the same black dress from years ago and the same black flats. She wasn't tall, nor did she look healthy. Thin, skeletal arms and legs that looked like they could break if any pressure was put on them. Her skin wasn't smooth, or clear. Her normal skin tone was unknown, with different marks in different shades littered around the small surface area of her ligaments. The black dress wasn't skin tight and looked absolutely massive on her small frame. Her hair looked rough and in terrible condition, the upper half was golden blonde and the lower half was bloody red, though at times -she noticed- there was more red than blonde. Strange, but she couldn't care less.

"Mina, we need to get going!" Her brother's voice brought her back out from her intense staring contest.

Quickly making a hand sign, she returned to a more healthy looking female. The way she was supposed to look. Glancing at her whiskered, youthful looking face, her eyebrows furrowed. "Oh," the sudden sound came from her throat, "You're supposed to look sad when there's a funeral. When someone died."

A second later, she was out of the bedroom door and walked next to her brother in silence. An emotion plastered on her face, mirroring the emotion that other people had on their faces.

*-*

"Oni managed to kill Hideki." The brown haired sensei answered Lady Hokage's question, a grim look on her face. A tense silence filled the room. Brown and violet eyes were locked on the ground like it was the most interesting thing in the world. "Chiyumi and I were taking out Oni members in the village, while I told Mina and Hideki to scout the area and if they met up with the leaders, take them out."

"We encountered the leaders," Mina spoke, butting in on what Akihiko had to say. "There were two, as far as I know." She looked up to Tsunade as the Hokage watched with a heavy heart, "and we did as ordered, take them out. Hideki managed to kill the one he was fighting, but in doing so, he died." The look on Mina's face wasn't the immature look she always seemed to have, it was like she was a teacher telling students a serious story from history, or something like that. "The man I was fighting, I managed to kill him."

"I see," Tsunade said after a short while of silence. "So you succeeded to complete the mission, well done."There was a moment of silence, the clock ticking away loudly.