|6|Weakness.

She had gotten out of bed earlier than her brother, simply because she didn't sleep. After sluggishly getting out of her bed, she took slow steps towards the bathroom. There, she did her business in the toilet bowl (trying not to think of the time she vomited snakes) and took the second shower since she got back.

The shampoo she used was the nice smelling, cheap one that they had always used since they were kids. Whenever the siblings wanted to have a bubble bath, they would let warm water run in the tub and use at least half of the bottle to have a bath, overpopulated with white fluffy bubbles.

When she was nearing the end of her relaxing and thoughtful shower (she had always been one that lost track of time when in the shower, enjoying the hot water on her skin and letting her mind run wild,) the door slammed open. She calmly stuck her head out of the shower curtain and spotted her blonde brother standing in front of the toilet, with his boxers pulled down. The only other sound was a relieved sigh from the boy and the obvious trickle of liquid, other than the running shower. "Naruto," She called with a playful smile on her face.

The whiskered boy stiffened in shock, restraining from yelling out. He robotically turned his head. "M-m-mina!"

"You finally have good aim," The teasing look in her eyes was clear as a large blush of embarrassment overtook Naruto's healthy looking skin. Naruto spluttered, not knowing how to respond. She stuck an arm out and grabbed the large, overused orange towel (it wasn't as fluffy or soft when they had first bought it, but she didn't care) and brought it behind the curtain where the water had stopped running.

She wrapped it out around her bony body and stepped out onto an older towel, using it as a mat to absorb the wetness. As her brother continued to do his business, no longer shocked that his sister was there with him. "Take a shower and I'll get breakfast ready." She ordered as she stepped out of the bathroom. Naruto absentmindedly nodded, used to her ordering him around like a mother.

When Mina got to their shared room, she instantly went to the shared wardrobe. Her new pair of clothes were neatly hanging on multiple hangers, though she dismissed them with a single glance and picked up Naruto's old, bashed up tracksuit bottoms and threw them in the direction of her bed along with an old top he had worn when they were around seven years old.

She put on standard underwear, plain black panties and black sports bra. Her eye twitched at the small size, it was practically a kid's crop top bra. She sighed already used to the feeling, but couldn't help feeling disappointed. Just as she was about to place the simple white top on, her gaze flickered to the mirror where she stopped looking at her reflection with wide eyes.

Her bizarre mix of hair colours was the same as when it was in the chunin exams, but only longer (blonde had grown out) reaching down to about around high hip length. The shape of her face was the same, though it looked bonier and skin, two shades too close to a dead corpse. Scars, different shapes, different sizes, overlapping each other painting unique patterns on her skin. Her ribs were shockingly visible.

She closed her eyes briefly, already feeling her chakra surge through. When she reopened them, her violet eyes looked more vibrant, full of life. Skin looked just like Naruto's, only a bit paler, the visible bones had become less visible. All in all, she looked like she was recovering but not fully healed. The physical scars were gone too.

Like Tsunade, she thought, a simple transformation.

She quickly pulled the top over her head and put her arms of the armholes. It fell into place, revealing some of her stomach, like a longish crop top. She then slid the old trousers on and bandaged the bottom to her leg and foot, restricting it from being free. She also bandaged the top of it making it act like a belt.