|5| Alias?

"Why are you attacking my friends?" She growled. Void black eyes glared sideways at the pale, black-haired male. Pressing the three-bladed kunai closer to his neck, his back against Mina's inner thy, she leaned on him, hoping he wouldn't notice it was from fatigue (if he did he didn't care to show it). She was behind the boy, on a higher part of the roof, enabling her to crouch behind him, holding him in place.

Large black and white lions continued to attack the three boys below the roof, somewhat blinding them from what was going on. The boy ignored her question and smiled an obviously fake smile. "So you're The Bloody Flash, quite a nice alias," He spoke in a mocking tone.

"What are you talking about?" She demanded, furrowing her eyebrows. The black in her eyes disappeared, as a look of confusion crossed her facial features. But even if her facial expression changed, the position she was in didn't change, in fact, she put the kunai closer, so it was touching his pale neck, ready to be sliced if needed.

"Have you not seen the latest edition of the bingo book?" He asked, going to reach into his ninja pouch, but Mina stopped him. "I'm only getting the book out, no need to be so on guard." He chuckled with no humour.

With narrow eyes, Mina allowed him to grab the little book. He flipped it to a double page where there was one person on each side of the page. One picture was blurry but a female figure with red hair stood among something that wasn't clear. There was information below the picture most of it unknown.

Her violet eyes widened as she scanned the page of a clear description of her, only with things she didn't recognise. The person on the next page was one she recognised almost instantly, although she didn't remember his name, the long green hair and pale grey eyes were distinguishable.

The lions of ink disappeared, dropping into small puddles of the black liquid. A blob of yellow hair appeared at the edge of the roof. And in the instant her brother jumped up to the roof, she was gone. Her speed was blinding to people around her, making it easier for her switch places with the clone that she had placed when she stealthily attacked that male.

~~~

"Why are you still wearing your brother's clothes?" The brown haired Chunin asked tilting her head to the side, chewing on a stick of dango. The whiskered girl set the cup of tea on the table that stood between the two girls, she rested her hands on the wood, still holding onto the cup.

A grin made its way to the Uzumaki's face, her eyes crinkling closed. "My clothes got wrecked and my old ones don't fit me, but my brothers do!" She laughed at the end of her short explanation, she then took a sip of the green tea before asking her teammate a question. "So, where's Etsuko?"

"OH!" Chiyumi's eyes brightened at the mention of her friend's name. "For a while now, she had been travelling to the Sand and back, so my guess is that she's there!" She explained, chewing on another stick of dango. "I dunno why, though."

Mina's usual grin turned mischievous when a small flashback of a time during the churning exams, where the blue-haired girl had changed expressions for once. "Oh no," The brown haired girl breathed, "you've got that glint in your eyes."

"Maybe~" Mina started in a mocking and teasing voice, "she got a boyfriend, ya know.~" She leaned her elbows on the table, covering the cheeky grin on her face with both hands. "which reminds me," Chiyumi stopped breathing at the point Mina's violet eyes met with her brown ones. "Who was the boy you were walking with?"

Chiyumi let out a breath she was holding in anticipation, "That was Neji!" She smiled.

"THAT WAS NEJI!?" Mina shouted, shocked. The cup clattered on the table as it fell over spilling the contents over the table, the chair she was sitting on fell over with the sudden jump. She quickly picked up the chair and sat herself down, apologising to the disturbed people.