Dark Eyes (The Vessels)

Prologue

Before all things were created, there were already the two powerful forces; good and evil, and they were in a constant battle with each other.

Then the forces of good began to take in forms and expand its power. They became all of what's in the universe today, matter. But, the dark forces, couldn't allow this, and in return transformed themselves into things that would destroy all the good , the antimatter.

They clashed and destroyed each other, making the war fiercer, brutal than ever. It lasted for thousands and millions of years, but despite of this, matter prevailed.

The antimatter were outnumbered, but this made them even more desperate and violent.

Life sprung from the good, then there were the plants, the animals, and the humans. The humans, being the protector and stewards, were alarmed and threatened by the ongoing wars inside and outside their world. They decided to intefere, and sided with the good where they came from.

Then there came the vessels, chosen humans who were capable enough to trap the antimatter inside their souls and to completely seal it from the universe, forever.

After a long war against the the dark forces, where a lot of vessels shed their blood and sacrificed their lives, only a few a remained . The surviving vessels then embraced their fate and engulfed the antimatter.

The vessels lived, protecting the antimatter from ever escaping. There was a long period of peace, balance and glorious life and it went on for decades, centuries, milleniums, eras and lifetimes...

But, The Dark Eyes are still there,  watching and waiting...

Because for them,  The war isn't over.

----------------

hi guys! this is my first story in wattpad! ;D

this story was tranferred from my previous account (aiyalee_iodine )to this account because of some "technical difficulties "lol

so anyways...

please do not copy or put it anywhere else without the author's permission, we are working very hard on this stories: )

and any similarities with any other books/story/character/person/event are purely because of coincidence. This story is completely out of the author's idea, knowledge and imagination. :)

So, support, read, comment, follow, vote and ENJOY!! =D