CHAPTER 14

8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 ,1

I counted in my mind as I maneuvered to my right and did a turn. My head tilting back in a dramatic angle as I faced his dark orbs. His eyes burning through mine with the passion yet the pain is also present.

My fingers ran down his chest and torso, I felt his arm lightly snake around my waist slowly. And on cue, I turned my head sharply to the left, away from him. My vertebrae curved back, in an almost impossible angle. His finger traced my jaw as his left arm supported my weight. I faced him, his face only inches apart...

"Excellent! " Ms. Leila clapped cheerfully "the execution was smooth and flawless! "

I took a sigh of relief then smiled at Edward, who helped me stand up from our dip.

"I will teach you the remaining few steps, around next week. Then, we will concentrate on the emotions. "

"I have to say Edward here is a very good actor, his projection was accurate. " I hung an arm on his shoulder then patted his back playfully.

He gave me an amused look with a raised brow "really? well, I have to say you have gelatin for a vertebrae. "

we just laughed at our compliments for each other

Ms. Leila smiled at us " I can see that your part will be one of the bests, just some more directing and polishing and it will be perfect! Well, we still got around three months! so Yeah "

"Thank you Ms. Leila " I gratefully thanked her.

She nodded and dismissed today's practice.

Michelle skipped her way towards us "hey guys! Ohmergherd ! I love your part!! It's so emotional! "

"duh, it's interpretative " Edward used his annoyed voice

Michelle didn't seem to notice as she continued rambling about our part

"it's really like two people desperately want to be together and are madly in love! but because of the people around them or maybe some happenings dictate that they can't be together , one chose to hide their feelings and the other one ends up being hurt... "

"That's overly interpreted and dramatic, Michelle " Edward said. "do you also want me to interpret your street dance and cartwheels? " He laughed, I think he is trying to annoy Michelle again.

I shot him a glare to stop, But Michelle is too cheerful and patient to actually give in when he is trying to annoy her.

I saw Ceres approaching us. My heart pounded at my question but I chose to blurt it out instead of keeping my worry to myself.

"Ceres? Do you know where Chase is? " My conscience is eating me up, He hasn't showed himself for about two days.

"Don't worry, he's just around... Never really apart. " She gave me a reassuring smile "He just knows you are not yet ready to see him "

I sighed and just nodded. Michelle and Edward gave me questioning looks. I mouthed later and looked down.

He knows me too well, a part of me is really pissed . But majority of me knows I'm wrong and I shouldn't have taken it against him, and... I, miss my stalker ...

"Hey " Edward's deep voice called my attention "do you want to go out? It's Friday. My treat. "

I eyed Michelle who gave me an evil grin...

Edward saw this and blew some of his hair that fell to his forehead "fine, You can drag her along. "

Michelle did some victory dance "hey Ceres? Is it okay? "