CHAPTER 10

"also known as Forre..." he whispered closely

Forre... .that name rings a bell to me... Forre

then Ceres' words echoed in my head

"Iora is in Egypt, Gaia is in Korea, Ezra is in New Zealand, Forre is in England, Ozias is in Brazil ... Aira and Azerine are here. And you are Azerine..."

I abruptly gripped his arm for him to face me. I saw the black irises that are similar to mine, only his have streaks of jade.

"You... You are a... "

he coolly nodded "Yeah, Azerine... "

but before I could reply, Ms.Leila spoke

"alright, that's enough. We will be continuing our training every Wednesdays and Fridays. Today, I will just assign your parts in the upcoming concert and who will you be your partners or groups. "

we sat on our spots as I mouthed a 'later ' to him.

She began blurting out names and parts as she assigned each one of us in a role. I just patiently waited for my name to be announced.

"Iris Flaxence? "

I raised my hand "Yeah? "

She shot me an excited smile "You're in the jazz group... "

My smile even widened... that is my forte and favorite! I couldn't ask for more!

"wait there's more for you ! " she chirped eagerly as if she just read my mind. "we have a special part... and, I want you in there. "

"what is it? "

"an interpretative dance ... " her hands went up the air like she was making us imagine " something expressive, romantic , and passionate" her eyes glimmering in whatever she was picturing in her mind .

Oh... okay... I wasn't exactly familiar with it, but okay...

"and you will be partners with Edward in that part... " her gaze switching to both of us

I looked at Edward who smirked at me and then gave Ms Leila an approving nod. I just did the same and nodded, accepting the part.

Wow. I got a special part! and I am partnered with no less than a hot guy who just happened to be a vessel.

Why do all of a sudden, hot and beautiful men just started coming into my life?

hmmm... Vessel Perks, I guess?

Duh, there's just like, two guys? but still.

I grinned as I mentally laughed at my insane thoughts.

Michelle gave me a weirded out look but mouthed me a congratulations and a supporting cheer with her fist which I reflected to also cheer for her.

Then I got lost in my own little word again, Ms. Leila is still giving out roles.

"hey Iris! " heavy accent laced his hushed call "hey! "

"what?! " I playfully glared at him "what do you want? "

"Nothing much... " he smirked

OK, he's fond of smirking just like Chase.What's with hot guys and smirking?

I just focused on Ms. Leila

"hey! " there's the heavily accented naughty guy again "hey Iris "

"what again? "

"Hi partner! "

I blew the hair that draped to my face up to show him I was annoyed. He then smirked deviously.

"Hi to you, too."

"You're cute when you're annoyed "

"If that's the case I'd rather be ugly . "

"Woah" he laughed, not bothering to silence it a bit.

Good thing Ms. Leila was already done and dismissed us which I didn't notice because I was too annoyed.

Michelle joined us as we walked down the stage.

" Edward, right?" she muttered to him

"yeah. Hi Michelle. " he smiled at him showing the black glint of his orbs.

Her eyes widened . I think I forgot to breathe when she suddenly shoved him against the wall like she was going to rape him. Her hand fished her pocket and got a little torch light then tiptoed to level with his towering height.

"Michelle! Stop that! "

" sorry I know this is not the conventional way to introduce and get to know each other but... " she was apologizing like a mad woman.

then she flashed the rays directly to his eye.

An unnatural gush of air swept behind me "stop scaring him Aira . "

Her dark blue eyes, almost violet, flashed at me as she turned to tear them apart. Long hazel hair dropped into waves as it was tied into a ponytail. A hint of tattoo can be seen from her black tank top. It was a pair of wings.

"Thanks Gwenii " he whispered breathlessly

"Yes Aira . " She said with amusement dancing in her lilac eyes "he is like you. " then she laughed "I like you, you're fierce. "

"uhmm.. Thanks? "

"Who are you? " I blurted out to her. She turned towards me and for a split second, I saw... bitterness? She quickly guarded her expression and managed a polite smile .

"Hi Azerine. I'm Gwenii, and I think you saw my back. "

I just nodded... So she is a guardian of Edward-also -known-as-Forre?

"Gwenii!" Ceres jumped with open arms "I missed you, Haven't seen you in 17 years! "

she eagerly hugged her back "Yeah, busy dealing with this shithead ".then she eyed Edward with a taunting smirk .

"Hey! What did you say? "

she ignored him and laughed with Ceres. I watched her, feeling something... off about her.

Her hold on Ceres loosened gradually, her eyes dilating as she gazed at something. The kind of look like a person seeing the sun for the very first time.

I followed the invisible trail of her vision . A familiar short, thick and curly bunch of black hair stepped out of the shadows.

I heard the silent gasp that left her lips

"Hi Octavian..." she gave him a sweet smile that showed her pearly white teeth that were beautifully in contrast with her sunkissed skin.

"Gwenii." he shot her a heartstoppingly beautiful smile then opened his arms wide.

All of her sophisticated demeanor vanished as she rushed like a child to his arms. Then a thought hit me.

They look so good together.

--------------

Sorry for the short chapter

hmmm... Gwenii and Octavian...

Please welcome our new characters! Edward -also -known -as - Forre and Gwenii (Gwe-ni-ai) who will either help ease Iris' life or twist it even more.

So what do you think is going on? what do you think of Edward ?

what do you think of Gwenii?

Comment it!!

Love you guys; )

Yanla